Aramex Courier - Non Delivery of Articles

vinaym on Sep 21, 2012
One Courier Sent to me by rewardme.in site through Aramex Courier on 24/7/2012 vide reference no. 4423126395. This Courier has not reached to me till 20/9/2012 despite regular chasing through E-mail and Customer care complaints. How ever now they have changed the delivery status as delivered on their website. It is not clear that when and whom they delivered the article. Very Poor Service and forged information on website. This is really an unreliable courier company and they should change their name as Araam Must. No commitment to the work. GOD SAVE FROM THEM. VINAY MADAAN, 9560391685

Comments

N Sep 24, 2012 by
Sonu Lamba

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Aramex as your logistics and transportation partner and for bringing this incident to our attention. We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint. It will be immediately addressed and an investigation will be launched accordingly.

We will update you with the outcome as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Aramex Customer Care
N Sep 27, 2012 by
vinaym

I have received this article now on 26/9/2012 after many efforts. Its not less than a miracle. Thank god, is baar bach gaye. Vinay madaan

Aramex Courier - Non Delivery of Articles