I also feel that the builder has lost interest and started to give lot of junk things.
Its more than a year since we all have registered by paying the entire amount to the builder.
These are some of the things, which I feel the builder has acted in a way that they shouldn't have and in the process stand to lose their credibility.
1) At first they attached another property (Royal Castle) along with LVC and made amenities common.
2) They removed the separate club house mentioning some reason.
Instead, they tried to build the club house and the associated rooms in the space between the two buildings and in the car park.
Hence the park/garden which was promised in this space was moved on top of this and in this process, they forgot to consider the privacy of the ground floor residents.
3) Since the space for parking was used up for club house, they created those parking spots in the land in front and thus conveniently removed the walking space which was promised earlier.
But they promptly charged for the extra parking spaces created there.
4) The second lift is still not done, after a year of giving the money. The current lift stops working once in a while causing so much trouble, especially to old people living/visiting in these apartments.
Even-though they mentioned two lifts of reputed brand, they were trying to put in a local brand for the second lift.
If they say Johnson lift they cannot make to work, that shows their incapability to work in high rise buildings.
They need to learn how other builders do the lift work, rather than just saying Johnson is not good and trying to put a local brand instead as the remedy .
5) Forget on the amenities, even the parking lot is not ready for some of the residents even after a year.
6) Eventhough they clubbed LVC together with another property and made amenities common, they don't seem to care to give quality materials.
Big example is the kids play area equipments. Another one is the new pool table which is put up now.
The pace at which things are being done is much slower than 'snails pace'.
Earlier the builder was mentioning they they would impose 18% interest on those who were making late payments.
Maybe now they should think how much they owe the residents back, with all these pending works, with interest of 18%.
I hope the builder will wake up and realize that they are also losing their reputation and in this process are killing their own business.
If they have happy customers, they don't need any advertisements and it would really help them in the long run in becoming a premium builder.