Axis Bank - EMI deducted for a close personal loan.

Veera Bhadra Rao
I am R. Veera Bhadra Rao from Bangalore. In the month of Dec-2007 I took the personal loan from Axis bank for amount Rs. 3,00,000/_. I have paid one EMI for Rs 7,058 on 21st january.

After that I decided to close the loan and visited kormangala brance on 24-Jan-2008 and closed the loan with fore-close charges totalling Rs. 3,09,541/-.

At the time of taking loan I have been opted for ECS facility from my bank account(ICICI). I have contacted ICICI to ECS from my account.

For my surprise on February 21st, Once again the EMI amount has been deducted from my savings account and credit to AXIS bank as EMI. I felt horrified how the things are happening. I sent a complaint mail to there customer care, but no response, They are very careless to the customer complaints.

Comments

loan emi deducted without reciveing the loan - ICICI Bank

ref: LAN NO LIZBT00011299493

EMI DEUCTED WITHOUT RECIVEING THE LOAN FROM THE ABOVE LOAN ACCOUNT

Unknown deduction in my account - Axis Bank

Hi Sir

As per telephonic conversation with you today, Please find my written complain against Axis Bank for deducting a Charged of Rs. 750/- without my information.

I had a salary Account # 022010100687133 with Axis Bank. I left the Accenture on 28th February 2009, since then No transaction has been done in my account till 14th June 2009. I have not received any call for maintaining a balance between these periods.

On 13th June, I have spoken with Customer Care executive at 01123736555 around 11.30 Am to 2.30 Pm with two different persons. I told that persons that I have a Salary Account with Axis bank and I want to Open a Saving Account. Could you please tell me the procedure?

The Person Response:

Sir you can continue this account as Salary account as from last three month there is no transaction in your salary account. As per rule of Axis Bank if There is no transaction in Salary account for Last three months, the account get transferred to Saving account.

I asked is there any charges for not maintain any balance or transaction in my account for last three months.

I got replied that No sir there is no charges as this was a salary account and your account got transferred to salary account from June onwards. Further your quarter has been ended on 14th June 2009. We do not adjust previous charges in Current quarter. I get this confirmed by that persons 5 times. You can check my recoded call on that day. I have mentioned the time as well. My number is 987 310 7822.

After this confirmation a deposited a cheque with get cleared in my account around 18th June 2009.

Then after a months a got to know that a charges of Rs. 750/- has been deducted from my account not maintaining a balances in previous quarter (which was a salary account.)

i have contacted to AXIS Bank to get this transaction reverse. I have not recceived any respone from last 2 months.

Looking for your favorable response.

Ajay Tiwari

ajay250206@yahoo.co.in

ajayk.tiwari@hotmail.com

tiwari.ajayk@gmail.com
beena

clear all d 555682124541004751
manjum_kar Axis Bank  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Deduction of EMI - Axis Bank, Bangalore

I had a personal loan (PP0090100140429) with Axis bank bangalore and pre-closed the same on 20/11/2010. Bank people said that, if in case ECS gets deducted from my HDFC bank, they will pay it back. Now it got deducted on 2/12/2010 and I dropped a mail to them on the same day. But there is no proper resonse from them and before the closure of my loan, whenever I drop a mail, I use to get reponse within a day but now????

Axis Bank - EMI deducted for a close personal loan.