Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance - I want to enter I C portal, new id, password required

Thomas T D
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is 1000456703. I want to log in to I C portal, require a new I D and password.

Comments

Portal ID & password -required - n.a.

I want to know my Portal Id & Password through which I can know the status of the downloading on my Broadband.
Please send the Portal Id & password on my E-mail as soon as possible, my landline no (0120)2321719.

Thanks.

im Ic of bajaj Allianz in Rampur I want Know About NEW FAMAILY GAIN berifly...?
Thankyou...!

I am an IC of bajaj Allianz LIC My ic code is 1000179273 I want to log in to ic portal require a new ID and passward

my policy No. is0115851447. i want to know my user ID and Password. I tried many times through onlile but till now I didn't get.

dear sir/madam
my ic code is 1000204381, i have been loged many policies in my code in 2007-08, but due to my personal problems i am not login any policy for last 6 months, but my commision of renewals is not credited in my account till now, i have linked my Axis Bank account no to your accounts, so kindly look into this matter & credit my all commision in my account, i will be very thank ful to you & your team.

shikha

please give my details my ic code 1000574165.

I have received a message from Bajaj Allianz site describe my renewal MIS IC Code-1000865881 that info of any Rs. 99 lacs for renewal or any other. I can't understand this meesage. Please verify all relevant info about my Agentship Code.

I want to enter I C portal, new id, password required
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is 1000452728. I want to log in to IC portal, require a new I D and password.

dear sir / mam
This is kamal an i.c. of balic with i.c. code 1000312698.I wanna aprise you that due to my personal problems i didnt get my licence renue till last date. By which my agency was terminated but now i have renwed my licence and depositing policy also. but now i am getting problem to enter in I C portal . so please send me a new I d and PASSWORD to login in I C portal by which i can check out my bussiness detail.

regads

i am ic of balic i want to enter ic portal what i wnnt to do my ic code 1000726723

I am ic of bajaj allianz, I want to register at ic portal to see my customers details my ic code no is 1000486133 branch code L48 at Saharanpur. My email id is saching.sre@gmail.com, mobile 09897636607

dear sir
this is prasanth kumar pp an ic of balic with ic code 1000628538 pleasa send me new id and password mob : 09745294488
thanks

please update my email id deodatta.borude@gmail.com
and send me new login id& password to log in to ic portal

my ic code 1000677595
fdk

I want to enter I C portal, sir i forget my password new id, password required
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is 1000992227 I want to log in to IC portal, require a new password. sir pleese send me my password at my email id fdkh45@gmail.com
N Jan 1, 2011 by
mustafa5200

if i forget my ic login password than what i do
N Feb 19, 2011 by
G.P.JAGADEESAN

I am an IC of Bajaj Allianz life insurance, my code no; 1000329697 I want to log in to IC Portal, my Email id : prasanna_safety@yahoo.co.in and working in Shastri Nagar, Adyar branch. Please send me the Id with password at the earlierest.

G.P.JAGADEESAN
A Sep 3, 2011 by
chandra dev singh

i want to know why not opens on the day of sunday i c portal
N Oct 5, 2011 by
sunita patel

I want to enter I C portal, but my email id is not open is balic ic portal. my email id is sunita.patel05@balic.in
A Oct 5, 2011 by
sunita patel

I want to enter I C portal, new id, password required
I am an I C of Bajaj Allianz L I C. My I C code is 1000867491. I want to log in to I C portal, require a new I D and password .inform my husband e mail id b.p.patel3465@gmail.com or mobile no. 9826487834
A Apr 26, 2012 by