Bajaj Finance Ltd - EMI through ECS not activated by the finance co

anirudha.lakshminarasimhan on Jul 5, 2011
Dear SIr,

My loan A/c Number is 4040CD00152095 for Bajaj FInance.
I had given a cancelled cheque of my bank account to the Bajaj finance person in SONY world, Ring road Banashankari III stage dealer for the purpose of auto-debit from my Bank account of the EMI. However, I keep getting this email from Bajaj finance and calls that my ECS is not activated..I have taken the stamp seal and signature in the ECS mandate form and sent it across to the below address [Professional Couriers: BLR39831493]. I tried to call them but they don't seem to be picking up the phone.
Previously, for no mistake of mine the ECS has bounced back twice which has ruined my Credit History. Today, I got a call again stating that my cheque bounced back. I have become a defaulter for no mistake of mine and has to pay the EMI in cash every month. Please ask the Bajaj finance authorities to send the ECS mandate form to the bank and clear it first before submitting the cheque.

Anirudha

Email sent to Bajaj finance

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anirudha lakshminarasimhan <anirudha.lakshminarasimhan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: Payment reminder for your Consumer Durable Loan - Bajaj Finserv Lending (Bajaj Finance Ltd)
To: cfcollection@bajajfinance.com, Bajaj Finance <wecare@bajajfinserv.in>

I have attached the statement of my loan account along with this email.
You need to answer why is it that you again presented the PDC to the bank after the cash was already paid to you are evident in the statement.
Also, Why is it that you are again emailing me to pay the EMI when I have already paid it for the month of June as evident from the statement.

Anirudha

Comments

D Dec 21, 2012 by
Sunit Mohan Prasad

My Loan Accont No: 5790CD00008574.

I have paid all teh installments aginst this Loan. I was informed that last 3 ECS were returned by my Bank. When I checked with my Bank I was informed that no ECS was returned what so ever. Please note that the representative of bajaj Finance has come personally to collect cash for the last three installments which was paid on time. Now I am getting calls for paying ECS return Charges.

I can only pay the charges once I am sent all the proofs of the ECS which was returned by my Banker with remarks enabling me to take up with them amicably.

Sunit
sunit.prasad@federalmogul.com
N Jan 3, 2013 by

Dear Sunit,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

With regards,

weCare
N Jan 8, 2013 by

Dear Sunit,

As discussed over the call, with reference to your loan account number:5790CD00008574, we would like to inform you that we have waived of the penal charges of Rs.1050 levied to your loan account.

We would like to inform you that your loan is closed in our records. We ahve mailed you the statement of account and NOC (No Objection Certificate) for your reference.

With reference to your loan account: 5790CD00008574, we wish to inform you that we have sent data for updation of your CIBIL records and the same will be updated in 7 to 10 days.

We request you to check your CIBIL report post this period. In case of any discrepency, please write back to us on grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in

With regards,