Bajaj Finserv Lending - EMI card & loan account statement

mohammed shabeer hussain on Dec 2, 2011
I HAD TAKEN A PERSONAL LOAN FROM BFL AS THERE TOLD THAT I WILL GET A EMI CARD WITH IN TWO MONTHS BUT FIVE MONTHS HAVE PASSED NO EMI CARD AND I WANT MY LOAN ACCOUNT STATEMENT DO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MOHAMMED SHABEER HUSSAIN
9391127511.HYDERABAD

sarao's Response, Jul 21, 2014
I HAVE TAKEN A CONSUMER LOAN FOR VENUS IN MADURAI. I HAVE ELIGIBLE FOR EMI CARD . EMI CARD WAS SEND TO MY ADDRESS AT THE TIME WE ARE OUT OF STATION . SO EMI CARD WAS RETURNED TO OUR HEAD OFFICE .SORRY FOR INCONVENIENT,SO I WANT TO EMI CARD. AGAIN & RESEND TO MY REGISTERED ADDRESS . I WILL RECEIVE THE EMI CARD.THANK YOU. P.SARAVANAKUMAR 9751215999 9659329932. MADURAI.
venkateswarlu.tupakula's Response, Nov 03, 2014
i had taken personal form BFL . till now i have not receive the monthly emi card and also i wnat to close my personal lone outstanding amount . . kinldy tel me how to close my lone. Regards, -Venkat. 966 666 4707
Complaint comments 388 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review

E M I CARD - bajajfinservlending

DEAR SIR ; I AM HARIPRAKASHBABU S N V I AM ONE OF THE MEMBER IN BAJAJ FEMILY . I WANT TO EMI CARD , PLESE TELL ME HOW TO APPLEY EMI CARD

Detail of EMI - 5417

Till now I did not receive EMI details, so that i can deposite it incometax rebate.

With Regards,

Krishna Chand
Jr 47 Renusagar
Sonebhadra UP

hello,
i mohammed shabeer hussain taken a personal loan four months has passed but i had not yet got the EMI card and send a statement of my loan account.
MOHAMMED SHABEER HUSSAIN
MOBILE-9391127511

hello,
i hitesh p trivedi taken a personal loan but i had not yet got the EMI card and send a statement of my loan account.

no id card no visiting card - laxmi finance

I had taken 2 wheeler loan in laxmi finance, they have come to my office to collect the payment then i asked to them show me ur id or visiting card of ur finance co., but they hadn't show the details and took my bike to their office, plz see this matter

KINDLY SEND MY LOAN STATEMENT MY LOAN NUMBER 4030CD00092480 AND CUSTOMER ID

EMI statement 6 months - Personal Loan

pls send the personal loan statement last 6 months thro my mail id adanbus@gmail.com

Personal loan AC NO 18799156
ARJUNAN ANBUSELVAM

EMI card & loan account statement

FROM
D.VENKATESWARA RAO
PH NO:9703944037

KINDLY SEND MY LOAN STATEMENT MY LOAN NUMBER 4100CD00207642 AND CUSTOMER ID

MY EMAIL ID IS tarunbasak12169@gmail.com

my loan account no.4380cd00020951, you are requested to send me no dues certificate at an early date as all installments of above
loan has already been paid.looking forward to your full co-operation for future dealing.e mail address: satinder.abrol@yahoo.com

KINDLY SEND MY LOAN STATEMENT MY LOAN NUMBER 4010CD00180611 AND CUSTOMER ID AND NO DUES CERTIFICATE

MY EMAIL ID IS satish_negi3@yahoo.co.in

I HAD NOT RECIVE MY EMI CARD MY LAON NO 4000CD00315655 THIS IS MY 3RD LOAN FROM BFL SO IM NOT RECIVE EMI CARD SEND ME EMI CARD DETAILS MY EMAIL ID prashanth_n2008@yahoo.commuy mobile no949101994306

EMI card

we have purchse Sony led TV on moth i have note received emi card immediately send

suresh kumar
prasisuresh@gmail.com
trivandrum

Respected Sir,

Kindly send my loan statement my loan account no: 4000CD00186498
and also please send my user id pass ward for knowing my accpunt status on line. my mail id: asnmurthy63@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

A.S.N.MURTHY

My loan account NO.4380PL00008611you are requested to send me no due certificate an early date as all Installments of above loan already been paid looking
forward for to your co-operation for furture dealing E-mail hduggal71@gmail.com

Thanx & Regards

Sita Rani

My loan a/c no. 4910CD00036356 and user ID is 1649910, I want my a/c detail on my email address i.e. msarora@rocketmail.com because I purchased my LCd in Aug.month but in my loan a/c record my next EMI due date shown may month date. kindly make it clear.

Thanks&Regards.

Manmohan Singh
Mb.no.92166-66167

EMI card
MY LONE A/C NO. 5810CD00015908, I HAD TAKEN A CONSUMER PRODUCT LOAN FROM BFL AS THERE TOLD THAT I WILL NOT RECEIVED A EMI CARD BUT FIVE MONTHS HAVE PASSED NO EMI CARD.PLEASE SENT ME EMI CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MOHIT KUMAR
MOB:- 09958502860 (GHAZIABAD)

KINDLY SEND MY LOAN STATEMENT & BALANCE AMOUNT OF LOAN A/C. NO: 4050CD00207200 AT THE EARLIEST AND OBLIGE. - T.JAYAKRISHNAN

hi i have taken a loan on 6 month back still i have not received my card .

sathish
mobile no ---9945878392

kindly sent my lone statement

Satisfactory Rating
    +1 800 209 4151 (Toll Free)
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate , Near Virwani Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, , Goregaon East, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Additional contact available