Bajaj Wall Fan - fan not working

DR SUCHETA KATARIA
This is regarding my bajaj wall fan which I purchased 2 yrs ago.In the first week of FEB2010 the fan stopped working and the body behind the wings melted.I lodged the complain at the call centre and the technician came and said the body has no warranty so u need to change it and is chargeable.I paid the money and he got it fixed but then the wings did not fit in that body so he changed that but despite all this the fan did not work so he said it is the motor problem and he did the needful.The fan was within the warranty period.The complain no was 346960.Not even 12 days had passed that the fan again stopped.Still it was in warranty period but to get through the call centre was next to impossible for so many days.I called up the service centre JAY SERVICES but they told that i had to complain thru the call centre only which gave me a real tough time before i could get somebody on the lineand get my complain registered on 22nd March complain no was 356021. But all this took so much time and the warranty period ended on 15th march.This complain was finally attended yesterday 24 days later after calling up MR J C SINGH innumerable times.Now the technician says that warranty cover is over so nothing can be done.I agree to that but if the motor was changed on 28th feb then it was a new piece as the body and the wings had also been changed so how could it become faulty in 10 days time or the other thing is that the motor was faulty and was not changed when the fan was in the warranty period.I hope that my complain is attended properly and a replacement given for the same as early as possible.It has been very difficult for me to get my complain attended after calling up so many times taking out time from my busy schedule.At the end if this is the response that I get it is really disgusting and is not expected from a company as reputed as BAJAJ.

Dr Sucheta Kataria

Comments

anitas

I agree with you ma'm. i also purchased bajaj wall fan last yrs 2009, in last (June 2010) month fan is the working properly . I lodged the complain at the call centre 1800222225 (complaint no 374274) and the technician came continuosly 3days and he took our fan and told us the he will come tomorrow, from that day 12th June 2010, he did not return back, sincs that day i called to costmer care i got responses like it will come by today or tommorow.I called up the service centre Parmar Electonics dadar but they told that i had to complain thru the call centre only which gave me a real tough time..I hope that my complain is attended properly as early as possible. It has been very difficult for me to get my complain attended after calling up so many times taking out time from my busy schedule. At the end if this is the response that I get it is really disgusting and is not expected from a company as reputed as BAJAJ. Its like NAM BADE OR DARSHAN CHOTE.
I REALY FRASTED NOW. I SUGGEST YOU GUYS PLEASE DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY... REALY VERY BAD THING.

I guess this is an ongoing problem with Bajaj Fans. No one seems to be attaining to complains.
D Jun 13, 2012 by
Sachin Shandilya

Dear Concern, I had purchace the one Bajaj Spectrum Wall Fan last one year but after one month fan was not working many times complain on customer care and local vendor and supervisor but he is not provide the service due stock not available for last 9 months.9 month ago but fan was not working so kindly lookinto the matter and provide the new fan other wise refund my purchace amount.In case my problem was not resolve on urgent basis i am going to media and consumer form regard this matter.

Rg