Bank of Baroda - E-Banking ID & Password

Deepnarayan kshatriya
This is to inform you that my account number is "03320100021568" in bank of baroda maninagar branch. I applied for the E-banking service in the month of 25th July, 2008 .
but till date not received my user id and password.

Comments

APSASHU

This is to inform you that my account number is "00500100004309" in bank of baroda hazratganj, Lucknow branch. I applied for the E-banking service in the month of 10th aug 2010
but till date not received my user id.
nrudupi Bank of Baroda  - Karnataka, India

you are absolutely right. one of the laziest bank i have experienced ever in my life.you ask for the information about the schemes they advertise on the stckers pasted in office walls and they know nothing of that. internet banking is big zero amongst the staff hence unable to guide the public.you are talking about thier office in karnataka but unfortunately in Gujarat, where they are supposed to be lead bank, we are facing then same problem.I do`nt know whom to contact for this mess.
N May 23, 2011 by
Tarit

I, Suryaben m desai has to inform you that my user ID & sign on password & transection password is being shown invalid password. My account in bhavnagar branch, branch is krishnanagar. my saving account number is 03490100007455. please help me.
A May 25, 2011 by
SURYABEN M DESAI

I Suryaben M Desai has to inform you that my net banking User ID & Sign on Password is shows invalid user id. My Account Number is 03490100007455. This account is Bhavnagar City, Krishnanagar Branch. Please help me and guide to access net banking..

Thanking you.
A May 28, 2011 by
imran thaslim

This is my a/c no; 07080100007086 my account number applying e banking in tuticorin branch receiving USER ID &PASSWORD this password is enabled please cgange my password
A Sep 9, 2011 by
kevivinos

i want to know that how many attempts we have to enter untill the correct password installed both in sign-on & transaction bar...and in case if only 1 attempt remains...then after how much duration it will become again the numbers of attempts as it was in initial...please reply me...its very urgent
N Sep 19, 2011 by
priyaindu1985

I Indupriya has to inform you that my net banking User ID and password is shows invalid. My a/c No is 05470100012771. This account is Coimbatore Main Branch Account. Kindly help me for access my net banking

Thanking you,
N Mar 17, 2012 by
kuldeep504

MY NAME IS KULDEEPJAISWAL .MY BANK OF BARODA SUCHITTAGANJ SOHAWAL FAIZABAD A/C NO IS 00700100012225
I HAVE BEEN RECIVED MY USER ID BUT NOW I FORGET MY TRANJECTION ID AND PASSWORD .WHAT WAS IT.
PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I KNOW IT? I HAVE BEEN ALLREADY RECIVED MY PASSWORD FROM BANK. PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY CONTECT NO. 9887616499
N May 22, 2012 by
haresh asher

My account no. 27940100015815.I have E.Banking faclity to view my account. But now unable to use the same. will you please check and let me know by email
A Jun 12, 2012 by
mymu

My account number is 26440100006326 in bank of baroda, tambaram branch.I received my user id for netbanking but till date not received my login and transaction password to continue with internet banking. so please send me my password to mymoona10@gmail.com immediately sir.
D Nov 10, 2012 by
amarnathsql@gmail.com

Dear sir

My Account is blocked iam Not Enter proper USERID ple help me
D Nov 14, 2012 by
amrishguddu

i forget my atm pin no. now, what am i do?
i want to new atm pin no. so, kindly you provide to me.

regards
ambrish jha
mob.: +91 9289700786
D Nov 22, 2012 by
uma_pathi

kindly send new password and transaction id through my email id :
umapathi.gude@gmail.com

umapathi gude
D Nov 22, 2012 by
uma_pathi

pl send
A Nov 28, 2012 by
rpatel1965

Dear Sir/Madam
I have SB account in your BOB branch Musafirkhana Sultanpur ( U.P.) My A/C-19870100001171.
I have applied for net banking and received passward from branch but not received User ID by post.
Therefore i request to you please send my User ID on my email ID as earlier as possible
rajendra.p.patel@adityabirla.com

Thanks and Regards

Rajendra.Prasad Patel
Indo Gulf Fertilisers Industrial Area Jagdishpur
Sultanpur ( U.P.)227817
D Dec 7, 2012 by
stkumarst81

I am new user in Bank of Baroda net banking.I received Internet banking kit with given user id & password.I will tried to login, i enter the correct user id & password, but not able to login.This problem faced to 30% user.Please avoid this problem.
D Dec 27, 2012 by
kalpesh zaveri

sir
my name is kalpesh zaveri
a/c no. 01830100008412
I forgot my tranction Password for Net Banking of Bank of Baroda. Please send it to my mail ID
by
kalpesh.zaveri@yahoo.com
kalpesh zaveri (godhra)
N Apr 15, 2013 by
Venkat Kanchi

N Apr 15, 2013 by
Venkat Kanchi

this is to inform you that my account number is 25390100007531 in bank of baroda gaddiannaram branch. I applied for the net banking service in the month of 8th march 2013. i have received password but till date not received my user ID and ATM card also pls send it as soon as passible. pls send it to my mail id by kvraodvk@gmail.com.
N Apr 29, 2013 by