The Management body of Basil International Ltd
Are u going through financial crisis why the maturity at TINSUKIA, NAHARKATIA, LEDO & DIBRUGARH Branch offices are being delayed, as you know due to this, lots of active marketing members have left the company, & also Rs 15corers & above of maturity are pending from the year 2007 onwards, why the Management body was not look into the matter from long intervals of time, because this the area of North East.as the consumer & also the field force are badly suffer for the maturity crisis. There was no plan have been taken by the Management body for this Area WHY? I am working in this company since the VERSATILE PLANTATION .we the entire field workers of this company are never faced such a problem before. Main problem is for the depositors. Because they have to wait about 6 months to 1year for their maturity. The CLD commission also of this area is pending. from the year 2006 No CLD commission was given to the Field Force of the DIBRUGARH BRANCH, from JULY 2007 NO CLD Commission was given to the Field Force of TINSUKIA BRANCH. Now we all the people of upper Assam area Don’t forget us & Don’t take our Exam. Time was threating US Don’t forget.All the matter was known to you all. Are you all doing any GHOTALA.( BHAGABAN SEY DORO AKHIR HUM BHI INSAN HEY.)
Maturity Problem - Product Card / Preference Share
The Management body of Basil International Ltd
Are u going through financial crasis why the maturity at TINSUKIA, NAHARKATIA, LEDO & DIBRUGARH Branch offices are being delayed, as you know due to this, lots of active marketing members have left the company, & also corores of maturity are pending from the year 2007 onwards, why the Management body was not look into the matter from long intervels of time, because this the area of North East.as the consumer & also the field force are badly suffer for the maturity crisis. There was no plan havebeen taken by the Management body for this Area WHY ? I am working in this company since the VERSATILE PLANTATION .we all the field workers of this company are never faced such a problame before.main problame is for the depositers. because they have to wait about 6 months to 1year for their maturity. the CLD commission also of these area are pending.from the year 2006 No CLD commission was given to the Field Force of the DIBRUGARH BRANCH, from May 2007 NO CLD Commission was given to the Field Force of TINSUKIA BRANCH. Now we would like to say IS DURGAPUJA IS FOR WEST BENGAL ONLY, WHY THE MANAGEMENT BODY WAS NOT THINK FOR MATURITY OF THE CUSTOMER, CLD COMMISSION FOR THE FIELD WORKERS OF THESE AREA.
Dear Hemant, I think you are in 01 Rank, You know nothing about the problems faced by Tinsukia Branch, Dibrugarh Branch, Naharkatia Branch, & Ledo Branch in upper Assam. You please come & see all the things. If you want to know you can see all the local News Papers in Assam.
Dear, I think you are in 01 Rank, You know nothing about the problems faced by Tinsukia Branch, Dibrugarh Branch, Naharkatia Branch, & Ledo Branch in upper Assam. You please come & see all the things. If you want to know you can see all the local News Papers in Assam.
All the things created by Asansol Division. We need answer from your end.
On 29 nov, 08 i have opened a monthly deposit plan for three years as a rate of 1000/= for each month and every month i deposit 1000/= through the agent (agent code 06/34737, Name of agent S.S.Sinha) at kolkata branch.still now.
I want to know that how much amount i will get after matuaty.Morever i want to kmow my payment statement through my e -mail or please let me know how can i get this through internet service.
Your web side no. and go through the such facilities may please be clear intimate to me.
To Date: 20/03/2009
The Director/ CEO,
Basil International Limited,
C/O. Vamshi Chemical Ltd,
46/47, Jerbai Wadia Road,
B/H, Mahatma Phule Technical School,
Bhoiwada, Parel East,
Sub: Misrepresentation and Failure of commitment by the Management of Asansol Division.
We would like to draw your kind attention regarding the functioning of the company particularly about four branches namely DIBRUGARH, TINSUKIA, NAHARKATIA, & LEDO Branches in Assam. Our repeated requests and meeting with the management of Asansol Division went in vain. In number of times several promises were made by the top management of Asansol Division but it appeared that those promises were made to break. Our intention to approach before you is very clear and that is to save the company from wrong hands. To make the whole thing very clear please give your kind and valued attention to the following explanations.
1. As you may well aware of the fact that during the year 2004, a problem occurred in Dibrugarh Branch of Assam, regarding maturity payment due to non-proper record was maintained in the Branch which was an administrative failure. The Management of Asansol Division never been seen to initiate a step to administer the administrative reforms despite witnessing the gross failure of common and general administration.
2. Within a short period, again such administrative failure had occurred at Tinsukia Branch. Again the company was unable to pay maturity payment which was around 20.00 lacks. But all of a sudden, rather finding the way to solve the problem, the Top Management stopped the running Business “BASIL EXPRESS” scheme and collected all pass books particularly under the Dibrugarh and Tinsukia Branches. After collecting the pass books, the maturity payment payable from 20.00 lacks to Rs. 1.00 Crore and on the other hand, the on going business was suspended with out proper enquiry under these branches. On being compounding the maturity payment problem five times, the said maturity disbursement started after Six Months and completed within one year! By these times, the goodwill of the company was badly hampered. Meantime the management of Asansol Division took another destructive step. About all the experienced office staffs under the said branches were transferred or suspended and new inexperienced staffs were appointed. Due to lack of experience and that no training was provided to the newly appointed staffs, huge work of record keeping viz the books of accounts, Customers’ ledger and daily business transaction started lying pending every day which has been continuing but administrative reforms are not initiated, till date. You will be surprised to know that most of the customers’ record is not available with the concerned branches. In case of maturity payment, the record available with the customers is the only source of instant record. On the basis of records with the customers, the maturity payment has been paying by the management of Asansol Division.
In this regard, as a senior we considered it a normal occurrence and the management was capable enough to deal with the situation. The decision taken during that course of time was not seriously considered by us as we entrust our faith upon the efficiency of the top management. But in present context, we express our doubt over the decision which was taken by the top management of Asansol Division and we are in view that the decision had compounded the on going problem and may be a part of conspiracy against some field seniors as well as the company.
3. As soon as the male functioning of the above noted branches were spread in the field, the field workers came under pressure to arrange for immediate disbursement of maturity payment. Shortly, the field workers were facing assaults from the customers due to company’s inability to pay maturity payment in time. Under this circumstance, developing business under Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Naharkatia and Ledo Branches became most challenging one. Amid of all these happenings, promises were made by the top management of Asansol Division to arrange for maturity payment. But all of a sudden and quiet surprisingly, Mr. D.C. Roy, Field Senior, became active to manage funds from various branches to wards paying maturity payment. On enquiry, we came to know that General Manager, Asansol Division, Mr. S.P. Bhattacharjee authorized Mr. D.C. Roy to bring funds from the other branches and he him self paid some maturity payment from his home too. In this way, the four branches in Assam have been operating by the General Manager, Asansol Division, Mr. S.P. Bhattacharjee through the Field Senior Mr. D.C. Roy for last four years ! As a result these successful branches are about to go to comma. We afraid that relevant records of maturity payment are either manipulated of not available in relevant branches as well as in the Divisional/head office.
4. The records will reveal that Sri. Satyabrata Chakraborty has been the highest business provider and he holds the biggest team of field workers as a result, Sri Satyabrata Chakraborty and his team have been facing the maximum problems from the field. But the management did not think it necessary to discuss with Sri Satyabrata Chakraborty. In contrary, the top management opts to keep Sri Chakraborty in dark and Mr. D.C. Roy was authorized to manage funds beyond the Rules and parameters of the memorandum of the company. It appears before us that the companies don’t want business and as such it is ignoring the most successful team.
5. The promise of top management has been found to be a “bunch of lying”. On 14th of November 2008, we had a meeting at Asansol regarding maturity payment and administrative reforms. Asansol Division promised to pay the total maturity payment for Rs. 13.00 Crores by the end of February 2009, in four Installments. In return of the promise, we too had committed to refresh our drive for promoting and achieving business. But the management is found to be sheltering behind lying. In contrary to its commitment, only Rs. 1.00 Crore was paid before Bihu Festival and regarding the remaining balance payment, the management is silent till date. Perhaps the silent is saying the intention of the management. You will be surprised that beside all these, at present the monthly business at Tinsukia branch is Rs. 50.00 Lakhs, Rs. 30.00 Lakhs at Naharkatia and Ledo Branches. It means that the workers want survival of the company and survival of themselves. But nothing more is left in our hand at present context of situation unless the wrong hands are removed.
From the above, we are compelled to raise question that.
a. Why and how the administrative failure could take place in Dibrugarh and Tinsukia Branches. Why proper enquiry was not conducted to trace out such grave faults.
b. Despite our repeated request, no administrative reforms were made in Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Naharkatia and Ledo Branches till date where as the incident at Dibrugarh and Tinsukia branch should have been the last incident of its kind. We express our doubt over the intention behind such negligence by Asansol Division.
c. How and under what procedure the General Manager, Mr. S.P. Bhattacharjee of Asansol Division authorized Mr. D.C. Roy to manage the four branches beyond the rules of the company. At least, being a senior, we were not informed about the status of Mr. D.C. Roy.
d. Regarding business development of the company, the management should have arranged discussions/meetings with the team seniors which are yielding highest business. But no such meeting was arranged for last four years. Didn’t the company think it necessary to listen the senior field officers to boost up the business? We express our doubt behind such intention.
e. We did not see any concrete steps to set up administrative reforms to the above noted branches which were in the list of successful branches. In contrary the Dibrugarh branch was shut down which was lacking in administrative set up for which the Asansol Division is solely responsible.
All promises and commitments made during the meetings by the management of Asansol Division have never been seemed to keep. Particularly the failure of commitment made during the meeting held on 14th of November 2008 has deteriorated the whole situation. This has compelled us to doubt over the intention of management of the Asansol Division.
f. Finally, the field workers have been assaulted by the customers and they have started scaring about their lives. The management has intentionally made this situation. Therefore, if any drastic steps are taken by the field workers to save their lives and livelihood, the company shall be responsible to tackle up the whole situation.
An appeal to workers of branches of Basil International Ltd. In Assam, Tripura, West Bengal and Orrisa.
From the above, you all have understood that we are in favor of Survival and development of the company and survival of ourselves but we are opposing the corruption and male practices going on within the top management.
Please be noted that beside the branches are doing good business, a conspiracy has been going to shut these branches and field workers are living their lives in threat as due to male practices by the management of Asansol Division.
We were the most favorite of the management some time but when time came to pay the maturity payment to the customers, the management doing everything against us and the branches. Because being pressurized by the customers, we too have been putting pressure on the management to pay the maturity payment.
Therefore, please don’t consider it as “not our problem”. The same incident can be repeated with you. Therefore please join us to save the company from the wrong hand and save the lives of Field Workers. Our correspondence regarding future course of action will be intimated to you from time to time for the greater interest of the company.
1. The Deputy Director, Basil International Ltd.
2. All branches, Assam, Basil International Ltd.
3. All branches, West Bengal, Basil International Ltd.
4. All branches. Tripura, Basil International Ltd.
5. All branches, Orrisa, Basil International Ltd.
I have deposit some rupees in your company as fix deposit and depositing 1000/- per month for 3 years recurring scheme.But there is a news which I read just now about your Assam Branch, I have lost my confidence. Please let me know am I safe in Asansol Branch? Shall I take return my rupees after maturity.
I have Membership Certificate of Unit-Linked Insurance Plan
Folia No. 50916584996
The Due date is 27/02/2009
Till date I have not received any letter regarding maturity payment
Please, mail me current status of my Investment as early as possible
Sh. Rajinder Kumar
BASIL is a very good company i have received lots of payments against commission BDL, Incentives, TA and maturity which i have deposited, those who are not given may be false or otherwise It is better to DEVELOPE YOUR BUSINESS FIRST.
I had bought ULIP of UTI bearing mmbership no. UL00110011019340 which is going to mature on 15.03.2010.The address given in the certificate has been changed which is as under:
NAMITA SATPATHY, C/O - PRASHANT KUMAR SATPATHY, QTR. No. C-16 PRAGATI NAGAR, DIPKA, KORBA-495452(Chhatisgarh).
Hence, I want that the maturity value be sent to me in the above address.
My ulip certificate no, is ul9920531006540 which has matured on 07/09/2009 bu no any intimation has yet been sent for release of payment asking confirmation bank account no etc.please look in to the matter to avoid causing loss to me .
B D Vishwkarma
mob no.09931355125 / 09955996864