Bharat Gas Cylinder (Varun Gas) - Deliver of LPg

Paravti Devi
It is the usual practice of my dealer (Varun Gas Agency School Road Khanpur, New Delhi-62). I am facing many problem due to delear. I request to you please kindly short out my problem.I booked my Gas Cylinder 01/08/2008 on your 24 hour booking number. But your dealer not supply the GAS. You just think what kind of problems I am facing.

Parvati Devi
C. No. 14206

Comments

It's been more than 10 days of a request of gas booking made at
(Varun Gas Agency School Road Khanpur, New Delhi-62).

But we have yet to receive it, thus facing lots of problem.

The C. NO. is 10148, the registration is in NANKI's name (My Grandmother).

The cylinder supposed to be sent to us at our residence at:-
J-1ST SANGAM VIHAR NEW DELHI, STREET NO. 5, NEAR SHIV MANDIR

kAMAL GANGWAL

It's been more than 30 days of trying for booking of gas on telephone but no body is picking phone, they had changed their telephone nos. kindly give me alternate contact nos. of
(Varun Gas Agency School Road Khanpur, New Delhi-62).

kindly book my gas my consumer no. 40655 in the name of VINOD SHANKER DUBEY, D-447, PUL PEHLADPUR, NEW DELHI-110044.

The cylinder supposed to be sent to ME at my residence at:-

D-447, PUL PEHLADPUR, NEW DELHI-110044.

DEAR SIR I AM FACING A LOTS PROBLEM TO VARUN GAS AGENCY FOR DILEVERY OF GAS AND NOT PICKUP THE PHONE SOME TIME 9 TO 4 PM SO BUSSY

I Sonu Gupta booked my cylinder on time but get delivery of the same after 4-5 days of booking.
One more thing that I have to the agency every time when I need to book my cylinder and when I ask him to that can we make a call to book cylinder they say yes but when we are trying to make a call to numbers of the office they dont pick the phone and bell is going again and again.
This is a big problem which I am facing. They also says that you can book your cylinder after 21 days of the delivery of last cylinder which already delayed by 4-5 days but I think we can book our next number after 21 days of booking last cylinder. According to them we can book next cylinder after 26 days 21 days of booking +5 days of delivery.
Please do needful

Please do needful
My Consumer number is 28952.

Nobody pick the phone and maximum times say busy on both numbers.

Yes this is right they dont pick the phone and whenever they pick once in a moon talk rudely give unsatisfactory answers by cutting the phone between conversation.

Is there anybody who tell how can we overcome of misbehaviour of agency members who sit on phones.

(Varun Gas Agency School Road Khanpur, New Delhi-62).

kindly book my gas my consumer no. Name of, HOUSE NO -302, SECEND FLOOR, PUL PEHLADPUR, NEW DELHI-110044. MY PHONE NO-9873149572
D
Suvarna

Hello good after noon dear Sir / madam,

we have connection with BECS agency BEML layout, Raj rajeshwari nagar bangalore. we have double connection ... but the agency guy use to say that once 1st cylinder get finish after 29th day we hv to book it... even very much delay in delivery... even the person use to take 20Rs extra, person use to demand... if we hv double cylinder also no use of it... please take a serious in to this problem
looking forward to your response

Suvarna

dear sir
i have a very big problem in supply of bhart gas
he said to me we are book after 28 day of supply and after book
we are waiting 10 days
then he said to me refuse for lpg cyclender
Name of dealer
Bupindera Gas Agency
Sirsa haryana
sir
plz do some things
thanks
Dinesh vashisth

hai,
many of them saying like this Nodistributors pick the phone and maximum times say busy on both numbers i have a solutions for this ... if u want my solutions contact me?????

fully disagree with varun gas services beacause notbody want listen the problem i was booked booked cylendar last month but yet til date i am got so pls do something cusumer no 19392

Bharat Gas Cylinder (Varun Gas) - Deliver of LPg