Bharat Gas, Punjab, Chandigarh - DBC and Replacement of Regulator
Address (Office) 3rd India Reserve Battalion, BRS, Nagar,Ludhiana
Sub-Inspector of Police,
M.A. (Public Admn. & Soc.) LL.B. (Profl)
The Divisional Manager,
Bharat Gas Agency, (BPCL).
Tel Bhawan, Madhya Marg,
Sub: Reg. Complaint against Distributor of Ahmedgarh Gas Agency. CC531310
Respectfully, I submit as under :-
1. That I am resident of Ahmedgarh Distt. Sangrur and serving at Ludhiana in the Police department and consumer of Bahrat Gas with Ahmedgarh Gas Agency, Ahmedgarh District Sangrur, Punjab.
2. That I submitted a complaint against the above said distributor , which was received by the then sales officer Mr. Ashu Bharti on dated 15.3.1999(Copy enclosed).
3. That on this complaint, the above said distributor issued gas connection vide consumer no 7656 on dated 18.3.99 to me, with the assurance that there shall be no problem at all in future to me.
4. That the above said distributor having personal grudge as the reasons explained above, not issued to me BDC since 18.3.1999 to date and even I had approached the above said distributor after taking leave from the department so many times and he linger on the matter one or the other pretext.
5 . That now my gas regulator issued by the above said distributor became out of order and on dated 24.2.2010, on approaching him , he flatly refused its replacement in a very arrogant, rude, abusive and inappropriate manner and also said that I complained the matter to any one as earlier and also refused to give me the complaint book to record my complaint.
5. That on this, I approached Mr. Rajwinder Singh, Sales officer, Bharat Gas, at his cell no.9814704280 on dated 25.2.2010 evening , who assured me immediately relief from the said problem but no response received till to date i.e.26.2.2010.
6. That there is no other alternative left except to approach your good office with this instant complaint/request.
7. It is therefore prayed before your kind honour that I may kindly be provided immediately relief so that I and my family may not suffer more and appropriate action at your level for not issuing me DBC since 18.3.1999 to date, for not replacing the gas regulator and legal action for causing my harassment and rude, arrogant, abusive and ill mannered behavior on the part of above said distributor without any reasonable cause and excuse in this regard.
Please acknowledge its receipt.
|7 Comments Updated:||Respond To Complaint||
Post your Comment
+91 22 2271 XXXX
LPG Business Unit, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Bhavan II, 5th Floor4 & 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001Additional contact available
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail