Bharat Gas / Varun Gas Service - delay in booking / delivery

J.S. NEGI

We bring to your kind notice that you just call any of these phone number to book a gas 29965383 / 29965237 / 29969191 Agent Varun Gas Agency, Khanpur, New Delhi-110 062.

If you try for three days you will really understand how many consumer like me facing problem to book.
Speak or make some query to them you will find how they react or answer.

I saw phone calls are ringing and without any attention the staff chatting over phone &.

I am submiting my complaint to bharat gas & wait a favourable response.

Comments

I am submiting my complaint to bharat gas, your staff not atend my call.

gases no: 3039

I am submitting my complaint against Varun Gas, Khanpur. I have booked my gas cylinder on 14th Nov. 2009 having booking no. 48 but unfortunately I am yet to receive the gas cylinder. I have tried to call your staff so many times but no luck. Phone was continuously busy. I seem that this is a practice of Varun Gas Agency.

Kindly intervene into the matter and resolve my problem as early as possible.

Looking forward to receive a positive response.

with best regards,

Atul Kashyap
Cell : 9818929306

i have booked my gas on dt.9.02.10 through net & ref. no. 618699 but the supply was not timely if possible than send it as soon as possible

My name is Vijay Kumar. Consumer no. 27304, SV no. 506694401,

i complaning for my second cylender. ireceive my first cylender since 01.04.2007
the duty officer said to me that my second cylender will come next 3 month but it's still not received. dyty incharge said to me it's not coming yet. please launce my complane and immidiate action for this.

yours truly

Vijay Kumar Gupta

Mobile: 09717722730
E Mail: guptauti@yahoo.co.in

no boby pick up the phone in varun gas.
i try manytimes in a day...but there is no respone...i can say ...ur giving us very bad service.

I am using varun gas service..but now I can say it's very bad service. Nobody pick up the phone easily whenever i call up.The number which you mentioned, either they engeged for longtime or if they rings up in that case nobody pick up...what is this?

My gas no. is 9578. If possible send it as soon as possible.
N Jan 21, 2012 by
Saanya Sharma

delay in booking / delivery

Speak or make some query to them you will find how they react or answer. I have booked my cylinder on 7th of Jan 2012 and till today, i.e.21.01.2012 the cylinder has not delivered. No response is shown on picking any telephone nos. given on the gas book. In such pathetic condition my entire family have to strive for day to day kitchen work. I am bullied to purchase gas in unauthorise vendor due to supplier pathetic attitude.

I am submiting my complaint to bharat gas & wait a favourable response.

Sudesh Kumar

I am submiting my complaint to bharat gas & wait a favourable response

Ranjit Singh Multani
N Apr 2, 2014 by
ankurdev

Sham lal sir mera cmno:71062 hai hum ne aapni id say koi bhi cylinder book nahi kiyaa hai jab ki Varun Gas Service say massages aya hai ki aap ne 25.2.214 ko cylinder liya hai

Bharat Gas / Varun Gas Service - delay in booking / delivery