Policy Document issue
This is to inform that I went for online renewal of my car insurance in last week of March 2012 and till date i have not received my policy document.
After multiple times follow up with the National head of the company , they provided me with the softcopy of the policy doucment in which my car CNG value shows 0 , however they have charged the premium for the same. The company said that within 2 working days it will be rectified but it has never happened and also they are not even replying as to when they will rectify. I took a wrong decision to renew my car insurance with Bharti as i thought it to be a very good and reliable brand.
Issues faced with this company.
1) Wrong quotation of premium , they charged me twice after giving quotation.
2) After 1 month when i checked the status of my policy, they said that its in lapse state and when spoke to National Manager, he said that the agent resigned so my policy not processed.
3) Error in policy document, which never got rectified till date, now its the third month after making the premium payment.
4) No follow up and reply to my mails
5) Till date i have not received my original policy document.
I am unable to attach for mails or my policy document