Bhushan Auto Finance Ltd - Use Abusing language on the phone

yourever02 on Aug 30, 2011
I want to complaint for Bhushan Auto Finance Ltd.

And Bhushan Auto Finance Ltd make a call to me for paid installment. and use on the phone call use abusing word to me......

Its very sham for the company and I want to make a complaint..... for this.

Aman Singh

Comments

N Mar 16, 2012 by
shreeamar

I want to complaint for Bhushan Auto Finance Ltd.

This month i suffering some finacial problam so I am not Paid my Two wheeler loan Installments. last 4 cheque was bounced. ok

My bike loan is total Rs 57900/- duration 23 month. paid installment 6. but they told u have to pay Rs 59, 000. this is my loan amount... how this can they do please action with the company...
N Nov 6, 2013 by
srb1612

my self shailesh

I have purchased Bike Yamaha fzs as loan basis by Bhushan finance my loan Emi is completed without defaulting any Emi my bike no mh02bu6390.yet I have not received my NOC letter from bank. I had call to Bhushan customer service no. No any satisfactory answer I get from them. Because of some reason my agreement copy is misplaced . isn't there any other option to get me NOC from bank ? 2 to 3 time I have called them they ask me for agreement number of Bike loan paper. I am telling them I have RC Book, verify my name Engg No, Chassis No, Home address. But they are not listening as well not responding on customer care No.. I m very upset for this.

Is there any way should I get NOC from bank ?

Bhushan Auto Finance Ltd - Use Abusing language on the phone