Big Bazaar - Regarding Air conditioner

Vinod Macwan
Res Sir / Madam

This is Mr. Vinod Macwan from Words Infocom Pvt Limited. Our office address is as below...

Vinod Macwan (9320360922)
Ground and First Floor
Silver Sarita
Near Vinay Nagar
Off. Mira Bhayander Road
Mira Road (E)
Thane - 401107
Tel: 022 - 39548900

I have purchased 2 window AC, 1.5 tonne of Koryo brand from Big Bazar Lower Parel branch for our Wadala branch office. Their Address is as below..
Big Bazaar (Pantaloon Retail (I) Ltd)
Phoenix Mills,
462 Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai
Tel: 022 - 66626704 / 66626703 / 66

After installing the AC's I came to know that one of the AC's remote is not working. I have called to Big Bazar and asked them about the same but they refused to do anything saying that why we have not get the AC's installed from their engineers. What my question is its my personal lookout that from whom I want to get it installed. Where ever I'm finding suitable and lower price I will go with them. And why should I take their service where I have my own engineers? The thing is that the AC itself is faulty. They have supplied us faulty AC and it's their duty to give me perfect AC. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanx
Vinod Macwan

Comments

regarding air conditioner

Dearsir/Madam

here is shyam bhardwaj from Lucknow U.P.
I have purchased one split ac 1.50 t KORYO BRAND, from Big Bazaar, Sahara Mall Hazratganj Lucknow U.P.
complaint is as under
To
THE STORES MANAGER
BIG BAZAAR, SAHARA MALL, HAZRATGANJ
LUCKNOW, U.P.
Sub: Complaint, Air Conditioner, 1.50 t
D/sir
This is for Ur kind information &necessary action to get it resolve within specific time frame [10-15 days]
As early as possible, bellow are the details
Split a.c. 1.50 t, KORYO
Model-KSI 18 GR, SR.NO.-GRKSI 18B07D70867
Cash memo no.T36/32000 dt. 27-02-2008
Purchased from BIG BAZAAR, SAHARA MALL, LUCKNOW, U.P.
1st complaint was lodged on Marh-2009 checked and reported that its indoor unit is out of order [blower &electronic card both]
Then after, several repeated reminders are given, every time same false promise/ reply is given [within 3-4 days it will be rectified]
But till date18-02-2010, it is vain. Kindly do need full within specific time frame, otherwise we are bound to go to consumer Court, there after, entire livelily will be your’s
Postal address—
SHYAM BHARDWAJ
MD-1/253, SECTOR D-1 LDA COLONY KANPUR ROAD LUCKNOW-U.P.-226012
Email- shubhshubh.shyam@gmailcom.
With regards
Shyam Bhardwaj
for SHUBH SHUBH ENTERPRISES

big bazaar's attitude towards consumer complaints is very delayed, irritating, unfriendly, irresponsible, uncooperative time consuming, money consuming.

Big Bazaar - Regarding Air conditioner