Billdesk - Unsuccessful transaction

malkhan on Apr 17, 2012
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP0412036662.
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:21malkhan21@gmail.com

Complaint comments 206 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
Reason: Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries.

I apply for this IBPS Exam Inline Dedit card Using,
That the reply i got after making payment of Rs.100/-
( Please Reverse the my Payment my account Creditly )
My Bank Deatils :
Name : D Pravinkumar
Bank of Baroda, SB Account No.25190100008401 Branch : karur ( TamilNadu)
PLZ DO NEED FULL

Misconduct - Axis Bank

the Hissar branch deduct some amount from my account and staff is not telling why this amount is deducted and also misbehaved with me on this matter. ATM is also not working. Staff said that we don't know why ATM is not working.
Mobile No. 9466611765

my paymenst has not been made through my debit card on 25.03.09 - oriental bank od f commerce

my paymenst has not been made through my debit card on 25.03.09 while i have 15000rs in my account and pymenst was only 2000 rs
.errors is showing contact with the customer care .

kindly confirm me what is the issue

SBI Card - Aircel

Whats about my App no. 120716000459

A/c to SBI it will take only 15 days...But till date i haven't found my card.
Please do needfull.

No Response from Bank for the Unsuccessful Transaction. - Canara Bank

I am a Customer of a Canara Bank.I have withdrawn 3000Rs. from ICICI ATM 3465 on 04/05/09 at 19:20pm from my Canara Debit Card No., the transaction got declined due to system error.Now when i withdraw from my canara atm.There i saw that 3000Rs. more was already deducted from ATM 3465.This is the problem that i am facing and the bank is not responding and reversing my transaction.Canara personnel were saying they have forwarded the application to ICICI Bank but ICICI Bank is not accepting that transaction was not made.Already many days have been passed since i have submitted the application to the Canara Bank, Lucknow.I am not getting any response from them.Please see to the matter urgently for reversing of the trasanction.

E-recharge not done successfully then after they deduct amount from my bank account - TATA Indicom

16 June 2009Yesterday Evening 5:55 PM IST, I E-recharge from Tataindicom official website.

But i didn't get any amount in my mobile. I called to customer care and made the complain.

My complain no is 071404616 and my transaction id was IG08258209.
My mobile no is : 09241239612

And the amount was 200 RS.

transaction call register - Ram Agency

Kindly Provide the transaction details of our Fos No 9894739938 from 8.7.09 to 10.7.09

RAM AGENCY

Mac:9894739464
Mother:9894739408

regarding amount recharge enquiry - Idea

Dear complaint reviewr,

I as a customer of Idea cellullar making a complaint regarding total recharged amount. what my complaint is whenever m going to ask this quirey like can you plese just tell me the total amount of recharged vallue which i have made for this month, what i have to get rply back from repersentative side "sorry" I can't tell you. its not happend one twice and thrice there is number of time i have to suffer while some time I got my answer regarding the same question. so, its shows that not all repersentative are on same plateform because some body rply the answar on other hands not. so its my request to brief on this particuller question and make a one decision if repersentative are not allowed to tell this answer thats right but why somebody simply reply the answer or some body not this is my concern. i hope you manage better next time.

I can be reached on this number which I mention below and u can maile me amit_awdhesh@yahoo.co.in

Your customer

Amit kumar sharma
9891194313

to be attached with salary slip - MSRTC SERVANT

sir, i want my LIC premiums should be attached with my salry slip so as to make easy for me to fill my premium time to time

Failed transactions also deducted amount from debit card - Vodafone

Hi Sir,

On Dec-15th, i visited the vodafone store to pay my bill using swipe machine. But, while doing so the transactions failed. I have tried 6 times and all the times it got failed, but the money was deducted from my debit card. The total amount is 1429*6=8574.

I have submitted the transaction details from citi bank to the vodafone store on 31st of december. They said that, the amount will get back on 5th of January 2010.

Today, I have visited the store and asked about my request. They said that, they need the cancellation form from the bank so that they can proceed.

I contacted the Bank customer care and they said that, the transactions are successful at their end the problem is from the vodafone. And said, there is no such form with them. The Bank people said that, the amount is with the vodafone store and they can give it by check or DD.

But, the store people are saying they need the form from the bank as, all the transactions happened to the vodafone store should be canceled so that they can give the money back to me.

Please help me on this. This is very irritating to me.

Sudhakar.

Credit Not Providing Against Un-Successful Transactions - ICICI Bank Limited

I Have done my mobile recharge thru ICICI Debit Card, amount is debited to my account and recharge not yet done till. I have send mail thru my ICICI online account. I got reply say's that According to our records the mentioned transaction of Rs.444 has been approved & claimed by Visa, hence reversal of this transaction is not possible.

They are asking written complaint has to send as address mentioned in their reply mail. but iam not in india from last 2 1/5 years, for sending complaint thru courier is costly than my transaction amount.

Kindly help me , its not matter of amount for me, its matter of customer service. If bank doesn't have right to get refund from Visa means cutomer has to loose the money or Visa doesn't have responsibility once transaction is un-successfull to reund the amount to bank.

Kindly accept my request and help others in future from banks in these transactions.

Narasimha K

Dear Narasimha,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Please write to us with your contact details and account number at care@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 193079). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Hi Sudhakar,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/B7jze and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Hi Sudhakar,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding online bill payment has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.ap@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I am a Customer of a Canara Bank.I have withdrawn 2000 Rs. from Canara Bank ATM Station Id 11012403 on 29/05/10 at 08.00am from my Canara Debit Card No.1145, the transaction got declined due to system error.Now when i withdraw from my canara atm on 29.05.10.There i saw that 2000 Rs. more was already deducted from ATM .This is the problem that i am facing and the bank is not responding and reversing my transaction.Canara personnel were saying they have forwarded the application to head office .Already many days have been passed since i have submitted the application to the Canara Bank, Kallidaiurichi, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.I am not getting any response from them.Please see to the matter urgently for reversing of the trasanction.

aircel

DEBIT Transactions - HDFC Bank to VODAFONE BILLDESK

ANYONE GETTING TRANSACTION USING MY HDFC CARD NO OF RS 2222

DEAR SIR/MAM MY NAME IS SENTHIL I HAVE COMPLAINT ANYONE PERSON HAS DEBITED 2222 RS FROM MY HDFC ACC TO USE FOR THE VODAFONE BILLDES I DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT MY CARD PLZ GIVE ME THE INFORMATION ABUT IT WHO IS USING MY ACC FOR VODAFONE BILLDES ANY NO. ANY ADRESS NAME ANYTHING ON YOUR RECORD PLZ SIR/MAM I HAVE BIG PROBLEM FOR HELP MAIL ME AT vishnusenbas@gmail.com & contact me at 9962595001 PLZ PLZ

Thanks for your reply.

Here disputed transaction details

Date 25/05/11
Amt INR 2, 222.00
Ref No. 4214240507174049

Please kindly check and do the needful things

Thanks in advance