British telecommunication payment collection center - they say that i won $850,000

praneeth(pandu) on May 24, 2011
On 18/05/2011 i have got a message to my mobile from btdrawuk1980@hotmail.com that i won $850, 000 to which i replied sending my name, address...later on 20/05/2011 they replied me that iam short listed among 26 who are selected.on 23/05/2011 they replied me that, they are sending $850, 000 along with an agent whose information is as follows
name:DON MORGAN, british diplomatic passport no.B0511201.they are xpecting INR:25, 500. can i believe them..please help me out.
my mail:dinakar.praneeth@gmail.com

Comments

N May 25, 2011 by
praneeth(pandu)

I am so thankful for your help but, i just got a message from reserve bank of india's secretary MS.Vimala devi(vimalarbisecretaryofficer@gmail.com) to send my total information along with telephone and electric bills including my driving licence scan copy's.besides she is expecting INR:10500 as currency converting charges.please help me out.I also can send the original messages if you contact me on my mail.
my mail id:dinakar.praneeth@gmail.com
A Sep 24, 2011 by
sfirozuddin

I GOT A MESSAGE FROM BRITISH TELECOMMUNICATION INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW LOTTERY 500, 000.00 GBP IN 2011 ON 22.09.2011. THEN I REPLIED HIM IN EMAIL THAT I GOT THE MESSAGE. THEN THEY HAD DEMAND ME FOR MY PHOTO ID PROOF, ADDRESS PROOF, THEN THIS TWO THINGS I HAVE MAIL HIM AND AFTER THAT HE MAIL ME A AWARD CERTIFICATE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN CITY LINK FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY PVT.LTD. AND FROM CITY LINK FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY PVT. LTD. MR. ASHLEY KELLY HAS MAILED ME THAT MR. PHILIP RICHARD WHOSE BRITISH DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT, PASSPORT NUMBER IS BO511201 AND HE WILL COME ON 26.09.2011 WITH A PARCEL AND HE WAS DEMANDING ME 18, 500 INR FOR A CUSTOM DUTY FOR CLEARENCE. IS IT FAKE OR GENUINE PLEASE HELP ME DURING THIS MATTER.
MY E-MAIL ID IS sfirozuddin@yahoo.com
N Sep 26, 2011 by
praneeth(pandu)

Can i believe this..sum 1 plz help me out..it is from 'consumerforum1@gmail.com'..is this the mail id of consumer court 1st of all...it is as follows..
consumerforum1@gmail.com to me

MR.DINAKAR
YES IT IS TRUE THAT SOME FAKE HAPPENED WITH THE CUSTOMERS BECAUSE SOME OF THE DIPLOMAT USE TO HACK THE EMAIL OF WINNER AND COLLECT THE MONEY AND RETURN BACK WITH OUT PAYING, THAT IS WHY OUR CONSUMER COURT STARTED PROCESS TO HACK THEM SOON AND PUT BEHIND THE BARS, YOU HAVE TO SEND US THE HARD COPY OF YOUR DOCUMENT FOR COMPLETE VARIFICATION

1 TWO PHOTOGRAPHS(ORIGINAL)
2 IDENTITY CARD (ORIGINAL)
3 ADDRESS PROOF (ORIGINAL)
4 BANK PASSBOOK(XEROX COPY) WITH DEBIT CARD
5. YOU HAVE TO OPEN ACCOUNT IN ICICI BANK OR HDFC(THIS IS MUST FOR TRANSFERRING YOUR WINNING FUND)

NOTE- DO NOT KEEP ANY AMOUNT IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHILE YOU COURIER

YOUR ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE REFUND BACK AFTER VARIFICATION AND PROCESS YOUR REQUEST

SEND ALL THE DOCUMENTS ON FOLLOWING ADDRESS

SANTOSH MALHOTRA (SR.ADVOCATE)
BUSINESS ASSOCIATION LTD
45/9 VIHANT VIHAR,
GWALIOR-474002
MADHYAPRADESH
N Jul 18, 2014 by
SHAIK MOHAMMED SUHAIL

i won the money in u.k of Indian Rupees 3crore 45lakhs of amount.my security officer demanded me you want pay the charges of 10500 rs.Otherwise your winning amount will not credit to your account no .it will be cancled.sir i didnt have money suggest to her send the remaing amount to my account number.My security officer name;M.VIMALA DEVI &she is a worker as officer inR.B.I. in NEW DELHI.
My email is;shaiksuhail341@gmail.com.