BSNL Bb - portal username&password shwing invalid

Yuvaraj

from 1 week i am getting a interupted service.I could not able to browse properly. and today i noticed that in usage site it is showing invalid username/password although its correct.

Comments

gopal

changing password - BSNL Bb

how far is it safe to change the bsnl bb password and the portal id password. i got the recorded message from bsnllandline to t change the password of my bb.please reply me immediately. or can i let the default passwords like that itself.suggest.

broadband not working - BSNL Bb

error no 678 but no response from department ask one person or other or at ludhiana or at toll free no

complaint is not attended by single window systms

The connection has not been made direct into the modem, and hence there is interruption in the broadband connection. The telephone calls also have disturbance while attended. In spite of many complaints made previously this fault has not been rectified yet. Arrangements may please be made to set right the problem at the earliest. Telephone No 0471/ 2336046.
joshijj

my password

My problem has not been attended yet in spite of repeated reminders

My complaint not attended so far, when will my problem be rectified? My broadband connection is not working properly since 6 months. Inspite of repeated complaints it has not been set right.

BB connection is working,but lan is not verify - BSNL BB

dear sir/madam i am sunil malik the new broad band user.my tel no.01263-269575. my bb connection is working properly ,but my BB PLAN is not verfy or is not show me .i am going to bsnl exchange but no any solve this problem. every is half mind.

please help me about this problem
N Jan 31, 2011 by
sa1722703382

problem in downloading data and non access of certain websites - BSNL BB

I am user of BB Home combo UL-625. Since from installation i am facing problem in accessing the website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana.http://highcourtchd.gov.in. it is my second reminder through this platform. Kindly intervene and do the needful. I am also facing problems in opening other sites also. Almost all the times i feel either the connectivity is very slow or the server remains down.
Sa1722703382
N Feb 9, 2011 by
ja2744226566

http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in - BSNL Bb

he, can any one to help me for open the http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in ?
N Mar 30, 2011 by
pravin kalantri

BSNL Ezey pay system not warking properly maximam time not geting service Ither closed it or improv it
A Apr 22, 2011 by
natarajanc

portal username&password shwing invalid
N Apr 22, 2011 by
natarajanc

send portal id and password for the landline number:04427428569 to my mail id:nataraj_achiever@yahoo.com and to my mobile number:9750550877
A May 28, 2011 by
devidas gokhe

broadband is not working properly from 20/04/2011. complaint have made more than 6 time on 198 and 1504.No any action have taken by BSNL authority. I have personally visited to Nandanwan tel Ex.Nagpur and NIB, Nagpur three times. Shri V.K. Meshram, SD said that problem araissing from NIB. and the authority of NIB said that is line problem. and it is come to Nandanwan Tel Ex. 's Jurisdiction. Till today no one has attended my complaint from last 40 days
A Sep 17, 2011 by
ss2332366551

porttal username &password shoing invalid
A Nov 16, 2011 by
rcabhijit86

Dear Team,

Last one month I am facing a problem regarding portal id log in for know my uses .But I can't access it and its showing error EJPAK0004W.

I have called BSNL customer care (1504) several times but there is no response from bsnl end.

Pls solve this as soon as possible--

Reg,