BSNL Broadband - Forget Broadband Username and Password

Dipesh Choudhary

Please reset my username and pwd.

My BSNL landline #: 2612045.

Comments

usser name & pass word - BB

I received Customer Number : 100003496499 & Portal Order ID : 609160 on 05.02.2008, Allready 15 days gone,I am not received my Password and User ID.

I request to you that please send me my User ID and Password immediately.

I wait for your co-operation as early as possible.

Yours faithfully

Avijit Koley

*Note : Telephone No. 2680 4438.Chinsurah, West Bengal.

user name and password - Broadband

i dont get my broadband accounts details just because of user name and password of mine is not activated so please do something with this regard please.
anurag

i want to change my password because my broad band was using by an unknown person so, that my bill was exceed

lost user id and password - BSNL Telephone

I have lost the user id and password for online billing system in calcutta telephones. My telephone no is 24167690 and my customer id is 0503199805028

User id and Password - Broadband

Dear concern

I am not able to login for know my account because I don't know my user id and Password.Please send me said information on my given email id, I will be verry thank full to you.

Amit Sharma

i have lost my user id and password for the bsnl broadband connection and am unable to view the account for usage details...
ANAND.S

i forgot my username and id of my bsnl broadband connection...please sent me the details...my land phone no: is 0491-2578218

Ph. (07229) 239064
vipul

above my clinic a mobile tower is to established . as i dr.i know that is harm full for my pt. and staff which is going to work beaneath it . i want to know how i can proteste against it. pl send me data about it negative effect on routine pt.

Ph. (033) 26326867
praveen

i forgot my username and id of my bsnl broadband connection...please sent me the details...my land phone no: is 0161-2725728

Please sent me my adsl broadband user name and password
My Phone No 01232-234143

Hi I forgot my bsnl broadband username and password.

CAn any one give me that.

My bsnl landline no. is 079 - 26821481.

And my cell no. is 9375216215.

Let me know my username and password on my cell.

Jignesh Thakkar

Ph:0824-2482648
paras

i have forgot my portal password.pls send my new password to given e-mail id
arun

my bsnl number is 080-23460138

pls send the username and password

user name&Usgae - Broadband

sir

mine is govt office .

i want to know how to understand the account usage

please let me know how to know how much downloading i have done
kavitha

i forgot my username and id of my bsnl broadband connection...please sent me the details...my land phone no: is 08685-222802

forgot my bsnl mail account password - BSNL

i have forgot my bsnl mail account password and there nothing to recover that on the bsnl official website
http:/www.bsnl.co.in