BSNL - BSNL LAND LINE

RATHEESH ELAMKOOTIL on May 30, 2012
MY BSNL LAND LINE NO. WAS DISCONNECTED FOR THE LAST 04 MONTHS. COMPLAINT HAS MADE FOR A NUMBER OF TIMES & I ALSO MADE AN APPLICATION FOR LOCAL SHIFT AT PERAMBRA BSNL OFFICE ON 17 / 05 /2012. NOBODY HAS ATTENDED TILL DATE. IN THAT APPLICATION I HAS GIVEN A MAXIMUM TIME OF THREE DAYS TO RESUME THE CONNECTIN. OTHERWISE IT MUST BE DISCONNECTED BY BY 19 /05 /2012. NO ACTION HAS TAKEN BY THE DEPT. BILLING SHOULD BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY.

Comments

N Feb 20, 2012 by
kali_das BSNL  - Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha, India

BSNL is attracting its customer to posses a land line connection, But its service is very poor. In every week there is trouble in the land line anf BSNL authority are least concern about the problem of the customer of Berhampur.

Thanking You,
Berhampur - 760010 Dist - Ganjam
State - Odisha.
A Jun 10, 2012 by
patrokn BSNL  - Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha, India

my land line 06815 283597 from gurandi near parlakhmundi in gajapati dist is not working since 24th may 2012. even several request to all the authorities nothing happened to be solved . bsnl authorities are not seriously concerned about the land line system.govt also serious only for cell system. i had written to berhampur authorities but no action. this is the fate of the villagers.in india all people will talk to uplift the villagers but inreality no body takes any interest about the village people.
yours faith fully
kedarnath patro
giurandi
gajapati
idosha
N Jun 23, 2012 by
Prabhakar Pathy BSNL  - Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha, India

Dear Sir;
I Prabhakar Pathy is the consumer of your BSNL Land line. My land line no is 06822271250 at college square which comes under BSNL SDO Aska. Since January 2012 I am not receive my telephone bill, Though I request to SDO BSNL Aska more than 10 times, Accountant BSNL Brahmapur, more than 7 times, and telephone talk and e.mail to nodal officer BSNL Brahmapur but there will no action till to date.Just you see the condition of BSNL specially Brahmapur Division.from January 2012 to April 2012 every month I have to go to SDO Aska office
and pay the bill amount without bill whatever amount he says, I have to pay.This is the condition of BSNL Aska circle, which consumer suppose to ever remember to BSNL.
Prabhakar Pathy