BSNL - BSNL TRIPURA DIRECTORY

bobyadoor
BSNL telephone directory is not available online. Kindly take suitable action so that the said directory is available in BSNL website alongwith other states of Indian Union

Comments

BSNL Tripura Telephone on line tele directory is available. address :- http://210.212.12.163/directory/tripura/megh_advsearch.php

i want someones phone number

I am a post paid BSNL user since 2005. In May'2009 I went to Kolkata but from there roaming facility is getting affected and not a call has been done from there .Recently, when I contacted at 09400024365, they replied that in my moblie roaming facility is not activated and communicate to your office. Now, end of this month I am going to chennai for treatment and there is very need for roaming facility in my moblile. So, you are requsted to kindly activate the roaming facility in my mobile as soon as possible.

With kind regards.

Dipak Bhattacharjee

Mobile No.9436453260 (Post Paid)

I am Alok Chaudhury having broad line with land phone 2315964, Though my land phone is working but I am unable to use my internet due to Non function of my broadbandsince last Fifteen days though the DSL of my modem is in blinking mode.

Despite lodgment of complaint no improvement is witnessed.

Alok

I am Alok Chaudhury, resident of Joynagar, Agartala. I have broadband facility aagainst Landline 2315964 in unlimited plan.I am unable to use my internet due to non functioning of Broadband .My land phone is working but I am unable use broadband since last fifteen days.Despite lodgement of complaint nothing positive has arrived.

Plz do something positive.

With regards

Alok

please send me gprs setting on my number i.e., 9436596837

Want to know about BSNL Data Card...
Please give me details on my Mail id...i.e., sujitamtali@ymail.co

I am Prabir Kumar Debbarma, resident of krishnanagar, Agartala. I have a BSNL post paid Mobil No 9436459564. When I went paying my bill to North Gate BSNL counter the staff in the counter misbehave with me very much its really shocking me where as the other operator collect their post paid bill from the customer house. I think you lool after this metter.
A Apr 22, 2011 by