BSNL - PIN code blocked

Hello sir,

my cell no. is 9487574331.When my mobile is switched on it shows PIN code blocked enter PUK code please help me out.

Saju Arnold James

Comments

bsnl puk blocked permanently - BSNL

My bsnl anant sim' s puk blocked permanently due to my ignorance.
Please tell me what should I do?

my ph.num;9433851590

Saju Arnold James

My BSNL Post paid Sim Card No is 8991647082412259315.I Cannot able to access my Mobile Becoz of Pin code Blocked.Pls Arrange to send PUK code to enter my post paid account.

Ramakrishnan.

My cell no.9479213074.When my mobile is switched on it shows PIN code blocked enter PUK code please help me out.

pratimatiwari

my both pin puk are blocked n pple say dat new sim cannot be created wid same number plzzzzzz hepl me out!
Rakesh628 BSNL  - Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

My mobile number is 9495152724 and it is showing PIN blocked.Enter the PUK code.please help.
sehaj BSNL  - Amritsar, Amritsar, Punjab, India

find pincode - BSNL

hi MY mobile hand set is k31i sony ericcson. its prepaid account is of bsnl and mobile no.is 9463524135.please help me to find out my pin code and to restart my cell.

If ur PIN(Personal Identification Number) is entered wrong for 3times, ur phone will be blocked .u need to enter ur PUK(PIN unblock key) number which you can obtain from your service provider, for which you need to give them your SIM number which is a 19digit number written on the back of your SIMcard. If you happen to enter a wrong PUK for about 9times ur SIM will be blocked permanently.You might have to again contact ur service provider to unblock or obtain a new SIM with same number "charges may apply".

My cell no.9444674890.When my mobile is switched on it shows PIN code blocked enter PUK code please help me out.

What is PIN for BSNL numbers??
N May 4, 2011 by
sharon.jouly BSNL  - Delhi, India

pin blocked - BSNL

my pin was blocked my ph no is 9489361715 my sim no is: 8991809064451104464H please help me to activate my sim
N May 26, 2011 by
edward britto

My cell no.9486415771.When my mobile is switched on it shows PIN code blocked enter PUK code please help me out.
N Jun 8, 2011 by
kishorgedam

My cell No 9405940248 my mobile is switched on it shows PIN code blocked enter PUK code please help me out.
A Aug 17, 2011 by
Premkishor

Hello sir,

my cell no. is 7588349809.When my mobile is switched on it shows PIN code blocked enter PUK code please help me out.

regards

Mita Premkishor Somani
A Oct 27, 2011 by
Atul bawa

my cell no. 9469402045 when my mobile phone is switched on it show PUK code bloked PIN code bloked plz help me.
N Oct 27, 2011 by
Atul bawa

my cell no. 9469402045 when my mobile phone is switched on it show PUK code bloked PIN code bloked plz sir provide me my code's. my e-mail id bawamonu09@gmail.com

thankyou
N Jan 3, 2012 by
vishal jalpa

Hello sir,

my cell no. is 9428100292.When my mobile is switched on it shows PIN code blocked enter PUK code please help me out.

Vishal Pancholi
N Jan 27, 2012 by
abinalbert

N Feb 13, 2012 by
rakesh0641 BSNL  - Bhagalpur, Bhagalpur, Bihar, India

mobile number locked - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

My Cell No. is 9431037226, i am facing a lots of problem due to blocking this number. the last day for recharge of my cell number was 26 dec'2011, and all incoming and outgoing call has been locked and this number is in dead status. i have complaint many times and recent complaint on 31/jan/2012, also assured on 2/feb/2012 that your complaint is already forwarded to Patna, but there is not any result. i have also a land line number 0641-2301804. please take up this matter urgently, at least start incoming calls urgently.....

Sri kusheshwar prasad Shaw
Bhagalpur
mob-9431037226.
landline-0641-2301804.
N Feb 15, 2012 by
sampathpoonja

Dear sir
my phone number is 8762114394 it is blocked and it asking PUK code number. please tell me code to unblock

BSNL - PIN code blocked