BSNL - problem from 51819 love cheat service

Mahesh Kumar
My mobile no is 9410888843. I wanted to unsuscibe this meaningless service which is provided by no. 51819 on bsnl mobiles. To deactivate dating service from Bsnl mobile phone I sent a sms UNSUBDAT and UNSUBASTRO to 51819 but the services are still not deactivated. pls unsubscribe this service.

Comments

My mobile no is 9451758020. I wanted to unsuscibe this meaningless service which is provided by no. 51819 on bsnl mobiles. To deactivate dating service from Bsnl mobile phone I sent a sms UNSUBDAT and UNSUBASTRO to 51819 but the services are still not deactivated. pls deactivate this service

my no. is 09419434138 and i by mistake subscribed to the services of love from 51819. it has already cut my Rs60 and its not deactivating . please deactivate it

deactivation of 51819 service - CellOne

My mobile no is 9451758020. I wanted to unsuscibe this meaningless service which is provided by no. 51819 on bsnl mobiles. To deactivate dating service from Bsnl mobile phone I sent a sms UNSUBDAT to 51819 but the services are still not deactivated. pls unsubscribe this service.

My Cell No. 09418593450

I am also facing the problem from 51819 love cheat service. pls unsubscribe this service.

it is deducting Rs.30 every month and i can't get rid of this service.
I've tried all sort of subscription format but can't get success.
PLEASE deactivate this fraud service from my no..

my no. is 9459163518 i want to unsubscribe the service ...how to do??????

BP-51819 is sending provocative messages to my number 9415409215 repeatedly to join their dating services. Please stop any such messages to this number. I am very frustated and if not stopped i may go to for actions as per TRAI recommendations against BSNL as well as BP-51819.

sirf 11 question ke answer, aur jeeto, kya ye such mai hoga?

My Cell No. 09460723651

it is deducting Rs.30 every month and i can't get rid of this service.
I've tried all sort of subscription format but can't get success.
PLEASE deactivate this fraud service from my no..

R/sir
my mob. no is 09466447770.
mere mobile par 51819 ki servece automatic start ho gayi hai.me ise band karne
ki liye sms bhi kiya.par ye band nahi hua.aap is service ko band karne ka kirpa
kare aur future me bhi kabhi activate na ho.

Rajat Bansal

Hii my no is 9460383660 every month my account is deducted with 30 rs..by 51819 please deactivate my this serivce

my no. is 09460924489 and i by mistake subscribed to the services of love from 51819. it has already cut my Rs90 and its not deactivating . please deactivate this service as i dont want this service anymore... or tell me how to deactivate this service.. as i already have send the msg UNSUB LOVE to 51819...

hello,
my no. is 09418007790 and i by mistake subscribed to the services of joke from 51819. i want to quit from this service.
please deactivate it

thanks

i am receiving unwanted advertisements from bp-51819, suggesting naughty jokes and jokes on girls. i want these sms's stopped. they also arrive on my daughter's phone, she is 12 years old. what kind of sick people send this stuff?? stop this now.
D
singh

i am reciveing unwnted jokes service from 51819. Many time i requested to deactivate this service to bsnl customer care executive but all my request go in vain. so finally i wanted to stop the joke service.

My mobile no is09413619345. I wanted to unsuscibe this service which is provided by no. 51819 on bsnl mobiles.

My number is 09461307331. I want to unsubscribe joke service provided by 51819 on my number

Mr Mobile No is 94432 11241, I have subscribe LOVE TIPS FOR GIRLS once, it is going on renewed without my concern just by sending a message from 59595015 in every 15 days and charge Rs 15/- for that, I NO LONG NEED THIS SERVICE PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE (DEACTIVE) THIS SERVICE TO MY NUMBER AND STOP UNAUTHORISED COST CUTTING.

Mr Mobile No is 9463307297, I have unsubscribe LOVE TIPS FOR GIRLS once, it is going on renewed without my concern just by sending a message from 59595015 in every 15 days and charge Rs 15/- for that, I NO LONG NEED THIS SERVICE PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE (DEACTIVE) THIS SERVICE TO MY NUMBER AND STOP UNAUTHORISED COST CUTTING.
mangalbanerjee BSNL Mobile  - West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE DISTURB MY DAUGHTER - BSNL Mobile

one of the customer care executive of bsnl mobile, disturbing continuing my daughter used my mobile no 9475326214. Whenever she avoid to receive his ph from his personal no then he sent the configuration messege of bsnl continuing upto 300 . He tell her that he is Raju

My number is 09467537310. I want to unsubscribe Health Tips service provided by 51819 on my number

BSNL - problem from 51819 love cheat service