BSNL Cuddalore - broadband billing

R.BALASUBRAMANIAM on Jan 28, 2011
Dear sir
My telephone number is 04146225347. I have applied for BB HOME COMBO UL750. I had paid Rs6479 as( i am a public sector employee) the required fees for annual plan. The monthly statement of novi,e 01.11.2010 to 30.11.2010 showed the rent is nill. But the monthly bill of dec 2010 i,e 01.12.2010 to 31.12.2010 shows that the rent is Rs.701.61 etc. and the balance amount in my account is Rs - 4310.78. I am not anle to understand in which plan i am using broadband. Please explain.
by
balasubramaniam

Comments

N Apr 25, 2011 by
RB Jeeva

Dear sir
My telephone number is 04142298698. I am kurinjipadi. the line is working for days & not working for 15 days. This is the stage of kurinjipadi BSNL Exchange.
We want to pay the bill what you are generating. How you people are expecting we want to pay the bill for non serviced days.We are not getting bribe for paying the bill what you people are generating.

We are people struggling to give livelihood for the most poor in the rural areas. We are really servicing people's.

Tell me that we want to continue with BSNL or switch over for another network.

Thank You.
N May 16, 2011 by
dhamaraiselvi

dear sir,
My telephone number is 04146 259584.I am villupuram.the line is not working for past 1 1/2 month.I complaint in villupuram BSNL Exchange no necessary action is taken once they check and then no service is provided for us even they not attending phone correctly if they attend only one reply i will see today.landline is not working properly always noise is produced .

We are struggling more we want to pay bill for these month without using.

Tell me that we want to continue with BSNL or switch over for another network
N May 27, 2011 by
dhamaraiselvi

still no necessary steps is taken from the BSNL exchange still continuing the say no more response from ur side
N Jun 30, 2012 by
Tindivanam

My telephone number is 04147 223233.I am from tindivanam. Our Line is not working well there is always disturbance in line with unwanted noises are there. and also broadband connection BSNL is working worst. If am download anything, the connection is just for only 2 to 3 minutes . Then i want to wait for 30 minutes for net connection.We have complaining about this for continues 1 year, but there is no proper respond in our request. And we ask for new connection because our line has many cutting in between the wires. So we requested for new line. There is no proper respond in BSNL tindivanam. Please take immediate action in my complaint.
thank you, Sir.
N Jul 3, 2012 by
proannamalaiuniversity

My telephone number is 04144-237135 and residing at Annamalainagar, Chidambram. My residential address is 14, First Cross, Sri Chakkara Avenue - Phase II. The landline and broadband connection is not working for the past 25 days. In this connection, I request you Sir, to look in this matter at once and do the needful.
Yours faithfully,
V.KUMAR
D Nov 9, 2012 by
gikalam

Dear sirs,
My telephone number is 04144247229 and i have broadband net connection. I am having
problems in browsing, skype etc. I have made complaints at B. Mutlur branch several
times and they came to my home and said that they rectified the problems and it will
work properly hereafter. But no use still i face the same problems. Therefore i request
you to kindly take appropriate action against this complaint.

D Nov 10, 2012 by
gikalam

2nd reminder

Dear sirs,

My telephone number is 04144 247229 at B. Mutlur. We are having broadband connection
since one week our net connection is not working properly, while using internet if get
landline call the net connection goes offline. Skype also not working properly, the
sound between us not clear. I think it may be because of modem fault.

Please kindly instruct your people to do the needful. Shall be greateful if please take
immediate action for the above

thanking you