BSNL - SERVICE DESK @ INDIA GAMES .COM

yadavendarao on Jun 6, 2011
Dear sir, Telephone No 04027503401

Ref :- Deactivate of BSNL GAMES .

With reference Mr.Krishnan has advised the games for period one month free of cost, but the BSNL has charged for the games for which we have not utilised it.So I kindly request you DEACTIVATE the games,
Kindly request you to adjust two months amount for which you charged in the next coming bill, and the bill for April was sent to us, pl send the bill and do the needful. I am senior Citizen.

Thanking you C.D. YADAVENDAR RAO

Comments

A Oct 5, 2012 by
S. Parthasarathy

Ref :- Deactivate of BSNL GAMES .

BSNL has provided us (Telephone No 044-22780283) with the games for period one month at free of cost, but thereafter BSNL has charged for the games, which we have not utilized.So I kindly request you DEACTIVATE the games and do the needful.
N Mar 6, 2014 by
karneval

Ref :- Deactivate of hungama movies, music and games on demand.

BSNL has provided us (Telephone No 044-22431658) with the movies, music and games for period one month at free of cost, but thereafter BSNL has charged for the movies, music and games, which we have not utilized.So I kindly request you DEACTIVATE the movies, music and games on demand facility from our broadband package and do the needful.
N Mar 22, 2014 by
alag

Ref :- Deactivate of hungama movies, music and games on demand.

Additional services like games on demand, music on demand, movies on demand by humgama are activated on my bsnl broadband without my consent and i want to unsubscribe that from my computer.My phone number (044-26171174).
Please unsubscribe immediately and arrange to return the money which taken by bsnl...
N Mar 24, 2014 by
vasu jayakumar

Ref :- Deactivate of hungama movies, music and games on demand.

Value added services like games on demand, music on demand, movies on demand by humgama are activated on my bsnl broadband without my consent and i want to Deactivate the above from my Broad band..My phone number (044-25500411).
Please Deactivaate immediately and arrange to return Rs 198 towards subscription of Hangama.Hereafter please do not provide any value added services to my phone No; 044-25500411.
N Apr 7, 2014 by
GSRK

G S Radhakrishnan, Ambattur.

BSNL has provided Hungama services ( Phone ID 04426574154) for Games/Movies/Music on demand. I was told that the services will be free for the first month and if required I can use it further on payment.I have never used the services but I have been billed for Rs.89.55 in Jan '14 bill and for Rs. 347.00 in Feb '14 bill.
N Apr 9, 2014 by
raghunathan a

kindly please deactivate all my hungama servies ie( movies, music, games). And also i request you to adjust the amount billed in future bills
N Apr 9, 2014 by
raghunathan a

Ananthapadmanabhan Mugappair west

BSNL has provided Hungama services ( Phone ID 04426231348) for Games/Movies/Music on demand. I was told that the services will be free for the first month and if required I can use it further on payment.I have never used the services but I have been billed for Rs.1101 in feb'14 bill and for Rs. 1365.71 in march'14 bill.so kindly.I request you to deactivate the Hungama Service to me immediately. I also request you to adjust the amount billed in future bills.

BSNL - SERVICE DESK @ INDIA GAMES .COM