BSNL/ india games - cancellation of service

v.kannan
i am v.kannan and i am staying in periyar nagar.last month my grand son has opted for the BSNL india games on demand. but he has forgot the password and user id for his account . so i could not cancel my subscription for that games pack . and the toll free number 1800 425 0500 has no response . so kindly cancel that pack with this i am attaching my land line number 044-25502693. so please call me up if you need any details

Comments

Anand Tripathi BSNL/ india games  - India

UNSUBSCRIPTION OF DATING SERVICES - BSNL

UNSUBSCRIPTION OF DATING SERVICES
MY SELF ANAND TRIPATHI MOBILE NO. 9453563847
WANTS TO UNSUBSCRIBE OF DATING SERVICES... ON MY CELL PHONE NUMBER 9453563847
Anand Tripathi BSNL/ india games  - India

UNSUBSCRIPTION OF DATING SERVICES - BSNL UP(E)

wants to unsubscribe dating services which earlier started via number 51819030 through message center number +919417699997 on my mobile no.9453563847 imidiately...

Anand Tripathi
Ravindra Pal BSNL/ india games  - India

sir i am a regular life time costumer please deactivate my EXCELPOWER
9453702070

To

BSNL Games on demand

I am R.Balakrishnan and my BSNL landline No. is 044-24749230. On 11.08.2010 someone has called from your office to my daughter and offered games on demand free one month trial. It was also stated that before the expiry of one month period they will call again and ask for concurrence whether to continue or not. The e-mail dated 27.08.2010 from BSNL India games, stated that

"We have noticed that you have not logged on
to the Games on Demand service since
2010-08-11 18:07:04.0."

On 01.09.2010 itself (within 21 days itself) I have sent a mail through to web site and informed that I am not interested in the games and wanted to unsubscribe immediately. I have not received any phone call afterwards asking for confirming subscription.

Now, today (11.09.2010) exactly after one month, I have received an e-mail from BSNL India games with the caption "Subscription to BSNL Games on Demand : Premium Plan - 2010-09-11" as under:

"Thank you for subscribing on BSNL Games
on Demand service and welcome to the world
of Unlimited Gaming brought to you by
Indiagames.

Date of Registration: Aug 11, 2010
Date of Subscription: Sep 11, 2010

As you had choosen the special subscription
offer on BSNL Games on Demand, your 30
day free trial is over. This email is
confirmation of your subscription on BSNL
Games on Demand.Your billing period for
current month will be from the date of
subscription to end of your current BSNL
broadband billing date and from subsequent
months your BSNL Games On Demand
billing will be integrated with your BSNL
broadband Billing cycle."

I am very much shocked to receive such a mail when I have, vide my mail dated 01.09.2010 informed that I am not interested in games and requested to unsubscribe immediately.

IS IT NOT CHEATING.

I am once again instructing you clearly that if at all you have made me a subscriber (against my wish and my mail dated 01.09.2010), please unsubscribe immediately and inform me immediately. Please refer my e-mail dated 01.09.2010 also in this connection.

If not,

please note that,

I will not be paying any subscription amount and also I will be taking up the matter to the General Manager, BSNL, Chennai Telephones and also to the CONSUMER FORUM.

Your reply is expected.

R.Balakrishnan

We are not interested in bsnl games.Since last month it was free but this month onwards we don't want to waste Rs. 200. I can't able to cancel my account through online.
I forget my User name and password. The Toll-free no is always busy. So kindly cancel my bsnl games account.

FYI:
Mail ID : balki1951@yahoo.com
Contact No : 044-22421738

Yours faithfully
S.R Balakrishnan

please cancel bsnl india games.com whose telephone number is 01612680523 imediately

I have told aiready to cancel the games web site over the telephone conversation.But it is included in my telephone billing for the past 2 months. As i dont remember my password kindly cancel the games on
demand website through online.pls do the needful.

Mail Id ; rm_manasa@yahoo.co.in
Contact No; 044-24765991 ;

servicedesk@indiagames.com my land no 08380222667 mobile no 9481928046 user no name praveenh password no 9481928046

I am one more customer of BSNL broadband landed in paying for online games.Pl unsbscribe the fraudalent membership.My landline is 02024456999.Cancel the debit in Sept Bill.

i am parneet . i m the mamber of bsnl.indiagames.com. it is my request to unsbcribe my membership. i m unable to unsbcribe online. so plz unsbcribe it . its user name is parneet238239. you can call me on 9888245902, 01636-238239

PLS Close/Deactivate my resistation for bsnl games

M L SHARMA

DEAR SIR

Pls unsbcribe my membership for bsnl games

my user name- rakesh098

land line no- 0761-2661098

mob- 9425161109

M L SHARMA

Pls unsbcribe my membership for bsnl indiagames.
My User name-mmohanraj
Land line no-044-22236432
Mobil no-9444034352

REGARDS
M.MOHANRAJ

Sub: Deactivation of games

please deactivate the online games, with immediate effect and respond in return, my land line number is 01628-220198

Pls unsbcribe my membership for bsnl indiagames.
My User name-Tenidaalemao
Land line no-0832-2863374
Mobile no-9970620707

REGARDS
TENIDAALEMAO

Pls unsbcribe my membership for bsnl indiagames.I have no interest this and pls inform me for unsubscribe.
My User name-gauravpatel
Land line no-02773 223017
Mobile no-9427370210
BAVA263

please deactivate the online games, with immediate effect and respond in return, my land line number is 04144-261641
My User name-BAVA263
Mobile no-9443576993

dear sir
please please please please please please sir deactivate the online games, with immediate effect and respond in return, my land line number is 0421-2362552
My User name forget
Mobile no-9025397420
nag123

myland line No-08743238605
nag123

please deactivate the online games, with immediate effect and respond in return, my land line number is 08743-238605

BSNL/ india games - cancellation of service