I Applied a for a new telephone and broadband connection on 4th July, 2009. right from the day one there were problems with the BSNL.
1) At the time of application which I submitted at Erragadda, Hyderabad office there was an employee named Ratnamala who took 3 days to login my application
Reason from BSNL: Server Upgradation.
Actual Reason: The employee doesnt know how to login an application.
Damn, these people are typical Govt employees.
(Even then she typed a wrong house address, which was of another applicant)
2) After several follow ups i got a telephone on 24th July, 2009. I was told that the broadband connection would be given after 15 days ( Great response time! still decided to wait as I already paid amount )
3) On 5th August, 2009. I enquired with the DTO, Motinagar (as my house comes into that zone).He assigned my application to one of the technicians i took him along with me, he gave a new Modem, After configuring the modem he gave UserId and Password which ddidnt work so he tested with default test id and said that my id would be activated by evenning.(which didnt work)
4) While i enquired the status with him he asked me to call Customer care 1504 and the CC guys made a stunning revelation that i dont have a broadband connection applied on my number.
5) On 7th August, 2009 I again approached nearest BSNL office ( Motinagar ). There was no proper response.
Actual Reason: They didn't update the connection status, which clearly mentions that it needed to be updated for the user id to be activated. which he updated after my request and said userid would be activated by evening. which didnt work even that evening.
6) On 8th August, 2009. I called th CC to find the status. they said that it will work please check. when i said that it doesnt work they put my call on aside for more than 25 Min.(during which i could clearly hear the CC girl chit chatting with other colleague about the latest city happenings.) Finally another guy lifted the call and said that i had to wait till the evening.
7) in the late evening when i called back they didnt pick my phone for most of time and finally a guy picked up the phone and has given me a free suggestion of cancelling the connection.
This is the service quality of our Country's largest network provider which claims to connect India.
Please anybody let me know the concerned authority who would act on my woes.