BSNL - unwanted messages

vishnur22 on Jun 12, 2011
My mobile number 9447770412 is receiving a message from No.+55888015 that "Thanks for using our love Messages. Your Service has been renewed for next 30 days. Rs.15 charged." Now I want to deactivate or unsubscribe the said Love message Service, and my amount is deducting every month . Help me in this regard and get deactivate or unsubscribe the above said service.

Comments

Shakti Bothra BSNL  - India

Recieving of Unwanted Messages though have applied For DND Service. - BSNL

I i had applied for DND service about one and a half year back and am still receiving the advertisement messages and also even at late night. I have many times called the help line number and complained regarding the same but all in vain. My Mobile number in which i receive the messages is 94350-82012.

Yours faithfully

Shakti Bothra
K.C.ROad, Tezpur (Assam)
Pin- 784001

I am receiving unwanted SMS from wap.cheerindia which i don't want any more.
prachi naik BSNL  - India

i am getting unnecessary messages from this BSNL number +91-9421241527.

please give me the name and address

please help me

thanks
prachi
gopalguruji BSNL  - Neemuch, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, India

I received a message from 56505-bsnl about subscribing jokes/grandma tips. Unknowingly I pressed the reply button but I didn't type anything . After sometime I received a message '' thank you for subscribing ''. Iam receiving jokes and grandma tips but I don't want these services. Please de-activate these services . My Mobile No. 9424036489
N Jan 5, 2011 by
johnsonmj999

Please Activate DND Service In MY Mobile No. 9495439123
N Jan 6, 2011 by
Y BHASKARA RAO BSNL  - GUDUR, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

SIR
MY MOBILE NO 9440134241 I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED FOR BREAKING NEWS AROUND LAST WEEK OF DEC 2010, BUT STILL I AM GETTING MESSAGES OF USELESS INFORMATION AND I RECD A MESSAGE THAT A SUM OF Rs.30/- HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY MOBILE ACCOUNT
IMMEDIATELY I SENT A MSG THAT WHO AUTHORISED TO DEDUCTED
THAT AMOUNT AND I ALSO INFORMED THAT THE MATER WILL BE REFERRED TO TRAI UNLESS YOU RECREDIT THE AMT TO MY ACCOUNT
NOW I REQUEST YOU TO REDRESS MY CLAIM AND OBLIGE
THE NO FROM WHICH I AM GETTING THE MSG IS 56505 I REQUEST
YOU TO TAKE UP THE MATTER SERIOUSLY

YOURS
Y BHASKARA RAO
N Jan 10, 2011 by
Nitin Fudu BSNL  - Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

My mobile no. is 9417328663.I receive unwanted messages form LM-B2,BA-InvForum,LM-Astro and other advertisement messages form different sources. please stop these messages.
N May 24, 2011 by
vishnur22   - Thrissur, Kerala, India

unwanted service message - Bsnl pre paid plan

My mobile number 9447770412 is receiving a message from No.+55888015 that "Thanks for using our Love messages. Your Service has been renewed for next 30 days. Rs.15 charged." Now I want to deactivate or unsubscribe the Service and please block these kind of services for ever.
N Jul 13, 2012 by
HANUMANTHA RAJU R BSNL  - CHIKKABIDERKALLU, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India

AMOUNT DEDUCTING FROM NUMBER 540000010 OF RS 10/- - BSNL

AMONT OF RS 10/- IS DEDUCTING EVERY MONTH FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER 9448974582, BY SAYING A SJOKE SERVICE THE NUMBER OF THAT IS 540000010,
PLEASE HELP OUT TO AVOID THIS UNNECESSARY DEDUTION.
N Dec 13, 2012 by
keerty babu BSNL  - East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

I have registered my Mobile No: 9491113721 under DND scheme vide your Docket Tracker : K 26 AP 301648 dt. 26.11.2012. Even though I am receiving messages from BT-TRIOTK and Phone No: 540000010 (deducting Rs.10/- every time). and loosing money from my prepaid balance. This problem not yet rectified so far. Your BSNL people are also not interested to solve this problem. Please let me know who will solve this problem. Please advice in this matter.

Babu Keerty

bkeerty@yahoo.com

Mobile No: 949 111 3721
N Jul 1, 2014 by
Y. John

Sir, every week I receive a message in my Mob No. 8281211802 BSNL Kerala from 540000010 that "Rs. 10 charged. Thanku for using gag Service. Your service have been renewed". I never subscribed this service. This is an unwanted message and there is no way to stop it. Please help.

BSNL - unwanted messages