Bsnl - Kerala Trivandrum - BSNL Outgoing call details Landline

premkumarrs
Posted: 2010-10-30 by premkumarrs Send email

Out going call details Land line
Pls send me the details of out going calls for the month of
Sept 2010-to my mail Id or My Landline address Because I have called only below 25 calls but in bill it is 89 calls for the month. pls rectify the same and pls send the copy from september onwards . TVM 2391498
For next billing onwards also.
Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Out going call details Land line - bsnl-land phone-kerala-trivandrum

Pls send me the details of out going calls for the month of
Sept 2010-to my mail Id or My Landline address Because I have called only below 25 calls but in bill it is 89 calls for the month. pls rectify the same and pls send the copy from september onwards . For next billing also.

Land Phone No.0471 - 2463972

It is dead for more than one month. The field staff (who always show a hostile attitude) came and opined that it is the fault in the exchange. We registered the complaint through phone No.2462198. One week ago. Now it says work is in progress. When will this work finish? Should we pay for the phone during the dead period? (I already paid the rent in advance for one year!)

P. Raveendran
Chithra, TC 42/509
(Oppo: Modern Health Centre)
Sreevaraham, Vallakkadavu (PO)
Thiruvananthapuram - 8

Sir
i would like to inform you one thing.this is my bsnl no 0494 2586189 this telephone is not working properly last 3 months many times we complaint already with our local provider (malappuram district)(vylathur exchange, but sir untill now they did not take a good action and we paying every month telephone bill. i hope i can get a result from here..

Sir
i would like to inform you one thing.this is my bsnl no 0470 2606163 it is not working for last few days i pay the bill with fine but it still not working

my Bsnl landline number is( 04735274492).land line connection has not been working for about 15 days.ihave informed the exchange(pathanamthitta district, vadasserikara exchange and maniyar exchange) and registered the complaint.no.one came to solve the problem.i have informed the exchange many times and now fed up with ...
BSNL broadband connnection is there.please take the action suddenly.

Sir
I would like to inform you one thing .this is my telephone number 0471 2592756 this telephone is note working properly from last 1 months.I was complined aleready 3 times to rhe junior telecom enginear Sreekariyam exchange in Trivandrum districts.But sir until now they did not take any valuable actions.I hope i will get a good result from this
Yours faith fully
JIJUV.J

sir. my bsnl land line call details how i can get?my email id is suniedanadu@yahoo.com .pls. thankyou .

sir
pls send me the details of out going calls for the month of october 2011-to my mail id because my telephone charge is very high so pls send the copy

land phone no-0480 - 2880424

m.k xavier
maliyekkal house
p.o nadavaramba, irinjalakuda
pin-680661
thrissur

sir please give the call details of my land line my email is srajagopal062@gmail.com {land line number 04868232708}

Sir, My bsnl landline phone line 0483 2713625is not working since 1st of jun 2012.. I had put so many complaint regarding this over the counter, phone and online. Still there is no action been taken.
AZEEZ K