BSNL Landline - Telephone shifting

Chandra Sekhar
I had given the application for the shifting of my telephone numbered 080-26493938. Even though more than 2 months have been elapsed no action was taken and no status was not comminicated.

Comments

My BSNL landline Shift application reference number is 81404245. I had given the application for the shifting of my telephone numbered 044-22670174 in the second week beginning September 2008. While submitting the application, I was told that within one week phone will be shifted. Twice I went to the Mugalivakkan Exchange, also met the JE on duty on 10.10.2008. He promised me that with in two or three days connection will be given. Today 21.10.2008 I spoke with another person in the exchange, he promised in one week they will make connection. There is no written communication from BSNL exchange.
vkchopra1 BSNL  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Shifting of land line phone - BSNL

I had given an application on 11 Nov 10, for shifting of my residence land line phone to a new location where i have shifted. As per the claims they are supposed to shift the phone in 3-4 working days, however i have not heard from them so far.This has created a lot of problem since my whole interaction with my clients is on that number.

tele no 0731-2553500

vk chopra
N Jun 16, 2011 by
Suraj_B BSNL Landline  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Telephone Not Shifted - Land LIne Telephone BSNL

Dear All

I have applied for local shift of my Tel No 23890523 on 7th May 2011 under Peenya Telephone Exchange. Till date The telephone is not shifted. When I enquired with Customer Service Centre Peenya they told they dont have the update and they cant provide the details. No person from BSNL Called and updated the status. I am trying to contact the DGM and PGM and they never came on telephone. Their Personal Assistants never connects the phone. They will give the standard answer they are gone for the meeting. When I asked why BSNL will not call and update the status they told BSNL will not call the customer and update. If we need we have to call and findout. Till now I have made more than 200 calls to their offices but no use. I have sent 4 to 5 mails to their mail id's but till date I have not received any acknowledgement. I think the mail id of officers is for name sake only and they will never bother to check. I also put 2 greivences on the their website and still no reply. This is also just an eyewash only.

The most funny thing is the Bill of May. BSNL has charged the complete rental and the bill amount is 601/-. when enquired they told you can pay the bill and it will be adjusted. I am wondering how the BSNL offiicials can ask for pay the bill without hesitation even though the connection is not provided. I have faxed the details to the concerned officials for amendment of the bill. BSNL yet to amend the bill.

With so much faults from their side they advertise their's is ISO certified company. I am really wondering how they got the ISO when their process itself not meeting the ISO standards.

They mention in their website their aspiration as "Create a customer focused organisation with excellence in sales, marketting and customer care"

But actually they are not doing even 1% of their aspiration

Suraj
A Jul 19, 2011 by
L. P. Jain

My BSNL land line Shift application refrence number is 61341985. I had given the application on 13th july 2011 for the shifting my telephone number 044-24361058. I have contacted the JE of choolaimedu exchange and I came to know that it will take one or two weeks time for shifting because they have to provide the cable for shifting the cable. I request you kindly look in to the matter and arrange to shift my connection as early as possible.
N May 22, 2012 by
m g gurha BSNL Landline  - Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India

shifting of landline telephone - BSNL Landline

i am a consumer of bsnl land line my previous no was 2546603 i shifted my residence from prem nagar to 23 green park and applied for shifting of the said telephone the line men came to my new place of residence and put dropwire but did not install the telephone. do needful in this matter.
dr. aruna gurha
D Dec 29, 2012 by
rakhade

I have submitted my BSNL landline shifting application in Nov.2012 at Kalatalao BSNL office.
My no.0251 2311795 but till date no action taken.
There is no any communication from BSNL.
N Dec 7, 2013 by
Aj_ay

Just want to know if this website really help. Please reply.
N Feb 5, 2014 by
kameswari14j

Sir
i want to my bsnl landline shift my new addres
old addres F2 jayaresidency J J NAGAR
ALWAL BEHIND RELLIANCE SUPERMARKET SECUNDERABAD 500010

NEW ADDERS FLAT NO106 RELLIANCE FRESH { SIDE BUILDING } J J NAGAR ALWAL
SECUNDERABAD 500010 CONTACT NO RAVIKIRAN 9550560065
N May 1, 2014 by
gunasekar.V

Its more than 2 months I have given shifting request for my BSNL landline(080 25551265) with broadband from Ulsoor to Hoodi circle, Whitefield. But even after repeated follow ups shifting has not been done.After a painful waiting I am extremely disappointed with the service of BSNL and decided to surrender this BSNL connection and go for some private network.

BSNL Landline - Telephone shifting