BSNL Landline - regarding fault

athmanathansankarababu
my land line is not working for past 3 daysbearing number 044 25530239

Comments

My Landline no. is dead for last 15 days. No. is 0657 - 2758537

My BSNl landline at home 2341 4573 is not working properly (It is too noisy and cannot hear properly) since 3 weeks. Kinldly arrange to fix the problem.

Hi all
My BSNL Landline instrument is not working properly and i have been raising complaints many time, but have'nt got any response. Even i have visited and met Exchange manager he also not able to understand the problem, please let me know to whome shall i contact for this problem.

In my landline i can able to make local calls but not the tollfree numbers, even bsnl complaint also i can't. Ex the number 1800***** etc and bsnl 1500 these numbers also i cannot dails when it ask for dail 1 for english and 2 for kannada when we dail 1 it says invalid entry and even when it ask to put our phone number dail then it reply wrong numbers.

My landline number 044-22292262 outgoing and incoming calls are being locked for not paying bills. Although I have made payments prompt and much earlier than the due dates. I have all receipts of payments with me.

I made complaints with the Joint Engineer, Online Website and calling 1500.

5 Men from BSNL came to my house for an unreasonable checking of the wires. I donno whom to blame for this ideocracy.

My landline number 24454251 is dead for the past 4 days.

I am S.P.Limbu residing in Dr. A. S. Raonagar having this bsnl connection from past 10 yrs.All std services are barred on the phone without any specific reason known to me. Pls get back on this regard orelse I will have to surrender my phone since i am facing a lot of problem. Pls take a note of my phone#04027141927, I hope my problem will be solved as earliest as possible.

Thank,
S.P. Limbu
gaurav

there is a call on my land line which is bad for my family and the caller tease my family so i wanna information about the caller please give it to my email address thanks

My telephone No. 0240-2359929 is not working from last 10 days the complaint was already lodged to 198. BUt so far no resonse. The broadband is also not working. The answer given after enquiry is cable fault.

Please look into the matter at the earliest

my landline no is 01562-254708 and my name is norat mal balan. I applied for sifting my landline on date 15-05-2009 with all document but did not sift my landline by BSNL office CHURU. When i contact bsnl officers and staff then they did not action on my application on from 15-05-2009 to 6-7-2009.
they did not give any response and missbehave on it. so i am not satishfied to your service.
kindly reqest to dissconnect landline number.
N May 12, 2011 by
saranyakn

My telephone number is: 04202-263176 is not working from last 15 days complaint was already filed in particular exchange office staffs, but there was no response..

Please look in to the matter earliest
A Sep 12, 2011 by
Asokkumar.R

04722821369 land line number is continuously fault. very poor customer service in
ARUVIPPUMRAM EXCHANGE please
N Jun 27, 2012 by
pravi.kumar

my telephone number not wrking from last 30days complaint was alredy registred in particular exchange.but there was no response... complaint telephone no:0495-2283261
N Sep 17, 2012 by
MKMITRA

My landline no, 03325006839 is not working since 11, 9, '12. Several booking of complain at 198, has no effect till 17.9.'12,

BSNL Landline - regarding fault