BSNL - Landline phone not working for 15 days

bsmalav on Aug 12, 2013
My BSNL land line phone 01475-233108 (with associated Broadband connection) is not working for the last 15 days. Complaint was lodged through phone and despite repeated reminders BSNL is careless for the rectification of problem. BSNL complaint registration facility does work to generate a complaint. When talked to BSNL officials at Rawatbhata BSNL office, vague assurances are given every time and it has not been attended even once. Due to poor mobile signals I am unable to use a wireless device for internet access. Many of my important transactions and communications are hampered due to negligence of BSNL.

Comments

joji mathew Land line  - Chittoor exchange, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

Land Phone not working - Land line

I have already raised complaint " 14101331005030002" through Portal , and also registred complaint ivr . Since telephone is not working from last saturday ,no initiatiive so far done from the concerned department .I have talked to our neigbhours also they are all planing to change provider due to telephone fault.

Appreciate if you would take action at the earliest.

joji mathew
rosenaek BSNL Landline  - NADAPURAM, Kozhikode, Kerala, India

BSNL LANDLINE IS NOT WORKING - BSNL Landline

DEAR SIR
OUR LAND LINE IS NOT WORKING SINCE TWO MONTH COMPLAINT NO.E803 DATE 10TH APRIL AND ALSO SEVERAL TIME I WENT TO THE
NADAPURAM EXCHANGE NO ANY ACSSION.
PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
TKS/REGARDS E.MAIL ADDRESS. rosenaek@hotmail.com
vinod dhar BSNL Land line Phone  - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

not working - BSNL Land line Phone

DEAR SIR

Our land line no 0120 -2613513 not working since 20 days We filled complaint for this through phone and personaly but no response.COMPAINT NO IS 02900.
musthafa BSNL  - Perinnanam, Thrissur, Kerala, India

phone line is not working - BSNL

my land line no is 0480-2842293 my phone line is not working for 15 dayss. i contact the nearest exchange perinnanam still no responce. please take action and connect my number
thanking you
Akshaya_sona2000 BSNL Landline  - Uttar Pradesh, India

IS NOT WORKING - BSNL Landline

Respected Sir,
I am Akshaya Agarwal from Agra distt. Sir I m using BSNL Landline from many years. but now i m very disappointed with your land line service from last few days. Sir My land line Telephone is not working from last few days. I already have inform about it to BSNL telephone exchange but the staff of Exchange is not written my information they are just make me fool.they always say to me for next day......so plz sir help me.

Address- Rawat Conoly,

Akshaya Agarwal
S/o Smt. Anita Agarwal
ganapati hegde BSNL Landline  - Uttar Pradesh, India

dear sir.
our land line phone is dead for 3 months ago and this is too much problem to communicate other place. i have registered complaints several times...but no response...the telephone no.is (08283)246980. plz help.
ganapati hegde BSNL Landline  - Uttar Pradesh, India

dear sir.
our land line phone is dead it happens 3 months ago and this is too much problem to communicate to other place it is very rural area to communicate no other phones are not having coverage area i have not interesting in will phone. i registered complaints several times...but no response...the telephone no.is (08283)246980. plz correct the phone as will as soon. and also had a problems on swarnagadde exchange it self all phones having so noise and mobile network coverage area was limited. plz hike the coverage area.
SUBRATA CHAKRABORTY BSNL  - SHILONG, Meghalaya, Meghalaya, India

NON WORKING OF LANDLINE - BSNL

SIR, MY PH GETS DEAD VERY FREQUENTLY...WITHIN A SINGLE DAY AND GETS ALIVE ONLY WHEN I RANG THE NO FROM ANATHER PH. SO , I REQUEST YOUR KIND SELF TO LOOK AT THE PROBLEM AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLIEAR AS POSSIBLE.

FROM
PH;2226425
MEGHALAYA
INDIA
narendra kumar jain BSNL  - Pali, Rajasthan, India

land line is not working - b.s.n.l land line

my land line phone is not working last one month. i was complaint in b.s.n.l customer care & via mail but no response.

narendra kumar jain
pali marwar rajasthan
02932-225061
tpkumar BSNL  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

landline home phone not working - BSNL

From: Prem Kumar ISS-Abu Dhabi
Sent: Mon 12/6/2010 5:55 PM
To: agmoptvm@bsnl.co.in
Su bject: Telephone non working complaints

Good day,

Request your kind attention to my complaint. This messge send on 06.12.10 but bounced becos of your server probelm. If the complaint id not working how the grivence cell can help the customer.

My home connection at Trivandrum, Jagathy (0471 2331292) is not working from last Tueday (30.11.10) which was complained on 01.12.10 and BSNL docket no12573472162 . Till today no response from the department. I contacted the JTO on 04.12.10 from Abu Dhabi and got the info that becos of drainage problem connection will be getting on Monday (06.12.10). Today when I contacted the office irresponsible, irretating replies are getting.

As I am depending BSNL for all my communication, I could not communicate to my house in these days. It is highly regrettable that customers complaints are not attending in time, people like me have to find out other options..

With Kind Regards

Prem Kumar

Inchcape Shipping Services-Abu Dhabi

PB No.247

Abu Dhabi

Mob 00971 504165104
Fax : 00 971 2 446 7110
Email : prem.kumar@iss_shipping.com

Per id . tpkumar25@gmail.
Mr Sethi Land line  - Patiala, Patiala, Punjab, India

phone not working - Land line

We are using your clasic model in our office but suddenly land line phone not working.

pls send some engg to esolve our complaint

Reagrds
J S Sethi
N Jan 3, 2011 by
sonu2445 BSNL  - Raipur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India

my BSNL landline is not working - BSNL

I have registered a complaint in BSNL that it is not working,
my complain no is 1001636515 & landline no is 0771-2886565
N Jul 16, 2011 by
saju.servicematters BSNL  - Parippally, Kollam, Kerala, India

Land Line Not getting - BSNL

My Home BSNL Landline no . 474 2574895 is very noisy, getting only one side from last two months... I have complained several times in exchange... and through customer care... But no action... I expect needed actions from authorities...
N Jul 23, 2011 by
yogeshbhardwaj BSNL  - Punjab, India

LANDLINE PHONE NOT WORKING FROM MANY DAYS - BSNL

Respected Sir,

My name is Prem Nath Bhardwaj.I am living in Punjab Modern complex,house.no:219,behind furniture market,Baltana,Zirakpur, distt:Mohali,state:Punjab.I have a connection of BSNL landline no.01762-270819 which is not working from many days.Please solve this problem.
N Aug 26, 2011 by
nelson chacko land line phone  - Kerala, India

phone is not working - land line phone

Dear Aurhority,
almost last two month my home landphone is not working.during this mansoon time we are suffering lots without our phone .we informed many time our telephone exchange(aralam) thre is no response at all.my landline no is 04902454104.please treat as urgent
N Dec 30, 2011 by
Deepavenkat BSNL Landline  - Tamil Nadu, India

NON FUNCTIONING OF LAND LINE - BSNL Landline

I am using BSNL land line for more than 25 years, Now my land line is not ringing, A humming sound is heard while I am dialing, Kindly suggest me to whom I have to complaint, so that neccessary steps will be taken.
N Jan 24, 2012 by
ABDUL GAFOOR K BSNL - Landline  - Peringathur, thalassery, Kannur, Kerala, India

landline not working - BSNL - Landline

sir, my landline no. 0490 2397575 not working last month, many times i made complaint by 198, by person in exchange and by online complaint booking nos. 14109331112070004, 14109331112110001 and 14109331201240008 not no response. kindly look into matter and solve the problem as soon as possible,
N May 21, 2012 by
Suresh Patel BSNL Land line Phone  - Himatnagar, Sabarkantha, Gujarat, India

not working phone - BSNL Land line Phone

my land line phone not working last one month . i complian in office three time. but not help me by admin.office of himatnagar city. my land line phone no is 02772-229190
N May 29, 2012 by
sujithchandran BSNL  - Kakkanadu, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

Line not working - BSNL

My BSNL land line no 0484 2421211 has not been working for the past 25 days. Various complaints were made and three days back the person who came has informed that the complaint is at the exchange level . So far the same is not rectified and they are presently saying lightning has damged the exchange and is not sure when the same would be rectified. Kindly Help
N Sep 21, 2012 by
smitha jayaprakash BSNL  - Kerala, India

land line not working - bsnl home landline

My land line no. 0484 2670887 is not working for the last one week. I had already registered complaint but problem is not cured yet. Please do the needful.

BSNL - Landline phone not working for 15 days