BSNL Landline Telephone - Duplicate telephone bill

SYED FARHAT HUSSAIN
I have not recieved any telephone bill for my tel. no:-0194-2432313 till date, instead I was infomed through telephone to pay an amount of Rs. 2394/=, which I did .Now I want get duplicate bill through my e-mail for this, so that I can know the details for which I have paid this amount, thankyou.

Comments

not coomming correct landline bills according 20 % rebate

I have not yet received the Telephone Bill of my telephone 2389187. Last month, I have not received the original bill. I try to get duplicate bill from internet, but I fail.

Please send us the bill for payment

My Telephone which no. is . 0120-2671788 has been dead before 20 days. I have taken the complent for many times but your department is not ready to lesten my complent.
so i am very sad and i want release my Telephone whatever if you lesten my complent & start my telephone. I will be so satisfied to you.

With warm regards.

Manoj Kumar Agarwal
DELMC

sir

Our Organization is APSEB.we have not yet received any tele phone bill from August onwards the number is 04023399401 .we require atleast the duplicate bill.

Thanking you sir

Telephone no:04322-266690(period Sep 09 to Oct 09)

I have not recieved any telephone bill for my BSNL tel. no:-0551-2270495 (Gorakhpur-UP) till date, instead I was infomed through telephone to pay an amount of Rs. 3760/=, which I did .Now I want get duplicate bill through my e-mail for this, so that I can know the details for which I have paid this amount, thankyou.

DEAR SIR . my telephone no is 04268260550 please send me the duplicate bill copy for the month of jan 2010 please send the full details of my 2 pages of my bill because i t will helpful for the net bill payment,

what is my telephone bill 01858264304

We are not getting bills on time and we are paying late fee. Auditor has given objection for payment of late fine. You are requested to do the needful and oblige.
D Oct 11, 2012 by
yogendra. prakash dubey

I have not received my laneline no 02836-264694 for the month of Sep 2012
D Dec 27, 2012 by
rakesh gangrade

My BSNL landline no 06764222083 please send me duplicate bill for the period 01.09.2012-30.09.2012(SEPT.2012)

Also send me my mobile bill ni 9437012083 for SEPT-2012 due to my shifting from the place i could not get original bills.

BSNL Landline Telephone - Duplicate telephone bill