BSNL Mobile - I want the call details

Stalin Jeba Singh P
I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 9488390248. Now I want to my call list of dated 24/12/2009. Please send that details to my mail id. It is a very great help for me.

Comments

need call details - BSNL

my cell no is 9433256265. kindly send me my all incoming & outgoing details.. I need this very badly ..Thanks

pls.see the talephone incomeing call detail.

i want to know on 17-01-2010 of my 9490781148 sim card no so send the details incomming calls and outgoingcalls only

I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 9434276663. Now I want to my call list of dated 26/01/2010. Please send that details to my mail id. It is a very great help for me.

I have a BSNL sim card the number is 9497865668. Now i want to my call list of march 2010, Please send that details to my mail id anusoftscoope@gmail.com. It is a very great help for me.

I have a BSNL sim card, the number is 9432516055. Now Iwant to see my call list from 1/1/2010. Please send me details to my e-mail id chatterji.nandinii@gmail.com. It is a very great help to me

I want the call details
I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 8903704499. Now I want to my call list of october and september . Please send that details to my mail id. It is a very great help for me.
Harbesh BSNL  - Bidhuna, Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India

when miss call my Account less then - BSNL

Sir, All Service my Phone No. 9412614530. Deactive...Please sir My A/c Always Nil Without Talk. All Service Deactivted.
sinto

I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 9447363559. Now I want to my call list of october and september . Please send that details to my mail id. It is a very great help for me.
N Jan 1, 2011 by
amit161

I want the call details
I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 9403257608. Now I want to my incoming and outgoing call list of 1 january 2011 . Please send that details to my mail id at awagh191@gmail.com. It is a very great help for me.
N Feb 12, 2011 by
sgargcs

Respected sir,
I have BSNL prepaid sim card.my number is 9464395925. Please send me the details of my number of 10.02.2011 till today that is 12.02.2011. Please help me and send it to my email ID.I will be very thankfull to you.
N Mar 8, 2011 by
sizzlingshweta007

i have prepaid sim card of number 9452232425 i need call details of 8th march 2011, plz send me details on my email id sizzling.shweta007@gmail.com, its very urgnt, i'll b very thankful to u
N Oct 31, 2011 by
rag82

i have prepaid sim card of number 9480218911. i need call details of 27th October 2011, plz send me details on my email id raghavendra.iisc@gmail.com, its very urgnt, i'll b very thankful to u
N Nov 4, 2011 by
rekha naresh

I want the call details
I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 9415722734. Now I want to incoming, outgoing and miscall list from 1st September' 11 to 31st October' 11. Please send that details to my mail id. It is a very great help for me.
Rekha
N Nov 10, 2011 by
ashim singha

I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 9433067248. Now I want to incoming, outgoing and miscall list from 1st November' 11 to 10th November 11. Please send that details to my mail id - singhaashim.singha24@gmail.com. It is a very great help for me. Thanking you.
A Dec 21, 2011 by
nitesh111

Dear, Sir/Madam
This has to inform u that my mobile bill for the month of nov-dec'11 is 1893/- for number-9422915226 which is more than my expectation.I believe my uses are less than what I have charged for. the case is same with my another number-9420694869 which has outstanding bill amount of 713.
I need all out going details of (billing cycle of nov-dec this year) my both numbers on my e-mail ID i.e.-niteshchavan25@gmail.com so that I can be sure of actual uses.
N Dec 27, 2011 by
mohit_knk

I have BSNL prepaid simcard the number is 9488390248. Now I want to my call list of dated 15/12/2011. Please send that details to my mail id. kaimohit@yahoo.co.in It is a very great help for me.
N Jan 5, 2012 by
Priyarulprakash

I have BSNL sim card number is 9444017992. Now I want my call list details from dated 10/12/2011 to 5/01/2012. Please send the details to my mail Id priyarul.kool@gmail.com. It I'll be great help for me.
Thank you.
N Mar 19, 2012 by
jagan051 BSNL  - Ramnagar colny, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India

i want full details - BSNL

Hi sir am getting miss calls and messages from this number 9441775325 if i call or message to this number no response this mobile no bsnl gsm sim from andhra pradesh chittoor.. I want
This number full details i.e., address please send the details to my mail id jagan051@gmail.com replay as soon as possible am waiting for ur replay
N Mar 26, 2012 by
sharmila moni

I have BSNL postpaid sim card the number is 9434003291. Now I want to my call list from September 2011 to February 2012. Please send that details to my mail id. It is a very great help for me.

BSNL Mobile - I want the call details