BSNL Prepaid Mobile - CALL DETAIL

JOLLY SOMAN
I WOULD LIKW TO GIVE MY CALL DETAILS FROM 01.11.2009 TO TILL DATE AND MY BSNL MOBILE NO. IS 9427790293

Comments

N Jul 11, 2014 by
ishu2709 sharma

Best Review
R sir
I need incoming and outgoing call detail of my cell no. 9478170427 of January 2014 on me email id :- msharma2709@gmail.com

please send me immediately its urgent

Regds

calling ditails - bsnl pripaid

I am Sanuar Hossain my mobile no is 9434394976
I request you my out going call ditails for 20.01.2009 to 23.01.2009
which number or how many time talking for this date ?
please send the ditails as soon as posible
your's faith fully
sanuar hossain

I am Mansukhbhai my mobile no is 9426021655
I request you my out going call ditails for1.11.2008 to 5.02.2009
which number or how many time talking for this date ?
please send the ditails as soon as posible
your's faith fully

call detail - BSNL Mobile

sir please send my mpbile call deatile 15.mar to15.apr my mobile nu. is 9424848555 my bill moor then my call so please send call deatile

Sir, please send my mpbile call deatile on monthly basis apr my mobile nu. is 9431602292 my bill moor then my call so please send call deatile.

Thanking you,

Rupes

i want to see my recient calls list - LG

good morning sir, i want see my recient recived calls list my cell number is 9322709628 plz sir its arjunt

pls sir its arjunt

sir please send my mpbile call deatile 31 may to30 jun my mobile nu. is 9415242419 my bill moor then my call so please send call deatile
raja

I want address - S.M

Dear sir, I want this cell number details Address & Name 9884404106

CALL DETAIL - Prepaid Mobile

Dear, sir
I am hemant frm kota, my prepaid no.-9269167363 (the ID is Goutam kumar S/o bal chand ji, subhash coloni, ramganjmandi.) please tell OR send me the no. call detail.
Thanks 2baf6

bsnl prepaid - BSNL Prepaid

pls send my call history from nove 25, 2009 to my email address(
ashu8308301@gmail.com

my mobile no. 9448308301 (bsnl prepaid)
keyur

65.99 retarn bsnl is no good

Hi my mobile no. is 9410085095. and i am unabale to see my call details.

BSNL MOBILE RANGE - ENCY

Hon: Sir, I am a BSNL CELL ONE Custamer past 10 years, my residence very close to the BSNL Tower, arial distance may be below 50 meters . Now the range is very poor .So many times i complaint the office but no response. Almost all BSNL custamers are withdraw the connection and take privet connections .Sir please take necessory action for htis porpus .

My mobile card is BSNL Prepaid. I want to know my call recived, dial and misscall hestry which is erase form my LG mo. phone. What i can do? from 1Dec -31 Dec2009.

My mobile card is BSNL Prepaid No is 9429662753. I want to know my call recived, dial and misscall hestry which is erase form my LG mo. phone. What i can do? from 1Dec -31 Dec2009.

Hi sir/madam i want to unsubscribe SM pack.the message comes from 56363. so kindly i request you to please unsub my pack.thanks my no is 9430356744

hello i want to know call detail of my frnd no ie, 9418700773 and 9418077155 from may 2010 till now
sneh123 BSNL Prepaid Mobile  - Ranchi, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

call detail of july 2010 - BSNL Prepaid Mobile

i need incoming and outgoing call detail of my cell no 9430088519 of july 2010 on my email add-nrjkumarsingh@gmail.com

BSNL Prepaid Mobile - CALL DETAIL