BSNL WEB SITE www.selfcare.edc.BSNL.co.in - not working

maheshrath2003
The web-site of BSNL www.selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in is now not opening on browsing and no functioning well.

Comments

n.sashikiran BSNL  - India

site is not working - BSNL

i am not able to verify my bsnl broadband usage as the site bsnl.sdc.co.in is down from last 30 days
this was the site told to me by the executive. could anyone plz help me out of this
Uppalapati Abhijith BSNL  - India

site not openin - BSNL

iam tryin to register on selfcare.sdc.co.in but the site doesn't open no matter how long or how many ever times i try....i seriously need to check my usage til now urgently so plz reply asap

I could not open / view my bills at net as in your bill it is mentioned that we can view and download bill from site www.selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in

Please do the needful

kindly reply

I could not open / download my bill at net from your site which is mentioned that we can view / download from your site www.selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and pay it, but due to your technical problem we the customer could not pay the bill so, please do the needful as soon as possible.

In no contry this type of unduly and careless and deprivation is not available.BSNL already existing to the bottom most position of public-service.Immidiately it should be privatised and should be handed over to the fitest to carry.BSNL have no right to deprive the subscibers by any means.Govt should take initiative against you to stop the very vital communication through you.I think BSNL got understood about customers bitter experiance about them.

Dear Sirs,
Re: Not getting Phone Bills of June & Aug th. post / counter / internet however phone disconnected of our Phone No. 2227733

It's sorry to write that our Phone No. 2227733 has been made disconnected & functioning due to oneway.

In this regard, we wish to say you that we're very particular in making payment and despite no bil are received by us, we make the payment collecting duplicate bill.

For the bill dated 07.06.10, we sent our person for duplicate bills to your CTO office but all the time it was told that bills were not issued as billing system was being checked.

Later on, when we sent our person, we were given a duplicate bills for Rs.3781 without any details of the amount. We also tried to download Bill from net site selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in & bihar.bsnl.co.in

One more thing, even in date of today your website is also not showing any dues unpaid bill & even 1500 is not giving any details of outstanding dues.

Meanhlile on 21st morning, we find that phone has been disconnected. How far is it justified to disconnect our phone?

It's important to mention that one day our line man came to us with a bunch of bills and asked us to take out our bill. Bill for our phone no.2227733 was not there in the bunch and then he told that our bill might have not been raised.

We're ready to pay your Bills but we must get the full details of the bill and secondly that how the dept. is going to compensate us for the hararsment & unjustified disconnection of our phone.

Kindly look into our case and reply. us. Our email id is akpoddar123@yahoo.co.in.

Yours sincerely,

ALOK PODDAR
rejikc

i balarishnan, my internet not working last 2month, i am complaint with 1500, bsnl koper road and dombivili excange, They are come and just cheqe and tell me this is pc porblem, I 2 time format my pc but oroblem not solve, I am paying bill time to time, what i do for this subjuct pl do this need fully
my phone No is 0251-2462053 kalyan circle
thanking you
balakrishnan,
B/5 Dattamala Apt,
Sakaram complex
Dombivili(w)
jassu

plz tell me the procedure to check the usage of bsnl broadband usage
i got the website selcare.bsnl.co.in but it doest not work properly
plz reply soon sir

I am surprising after knowing the bill amount for the month of Sept 2010.Please justify.
I have a land line No 06722-229944 with 125 broad band home plan.

N .Panda

plz my land line number 07682243028 plz send my bill detail
N Jan 29, 2011 by
Balaram Rai

Hello, I am not able to view and check necessary account of Broadband used by me. My connection No being 3542346106.Pl do the needful
A Feb 23, 2011 by
utpal chakraborty

WHY IS NOT SELFCARE.EDC.BSNL.CO.IN FUNCTIONING? WHAT IS THE UTILITY OF SUCH A WEBSITE?
N Apr 19, 2011 by
RAMKISHOR SINGH MUNDA

With reference to complain no.389 dated 11.04.2011 at toll free no 1500, complain no.11090331104130001 dated 13.04.2011 at customer portal my telephone no. 06544225416 is one way and broad band service has been withdrawn since 04.04.2011. I have paid all previous and current bill on or before due date.
kindly look into my case and neccessary action may plese be taken.
R. K.S.MUNDA
N Sep 24, 2011 by
bikash44

my no06646-256303 has not proper open & maximum time server not found. when I submit a document online it could not submit. please check the problem.
N Oct 4, 2011 by
ayan82

yes thats true. this site is not loading from yesterday. how can i check my broadband usage now?
D Oct 19, 2012 by
Bidyut Mondal

pl. tell me immediately how to pay Telephone bill (LL/Broadband) online, thanks.

BSNL WEB SITE www.selfcare.edc.BSNL.co.in - not working