BSNL wll CDMA prepaid - recharge

leiki dorjee on Mar 21, 2012
to day on 21st March' 2012 at 12:00 to 1:15 i do a recharge of bsnl wll cdma prepaid phone Rs.. 110 after 1:30 p.m i check my recharge & balance not come to recharge & balance of my phone please check to my recharge amount Rs. 110 is where are going i mentioned my bsnl wll cdma prepaid No. is 03782290233 bsnl SODT (Telecom) Bomdila, west kameng, Arunachal Pradesh apply address.

thanking you,
Yours sincerely,

Shri Leiki Dorjee Langla,
Bichom, Arunachal Pradesh.

Comments

Ramhari Uttamrao Gholve wll  - India

Required CDMA - wll

I am having tel of WLL but it is being frequently out of order.
so I have applied CDMA aginst my WLL tel no 02114-281012.
But despite several phone calls to local exchange of Talegaon Dabhade for CDMA phone but concern official not taking eary action. From last month I am paying rent of the phone without being used.I hope some senior manafement look into the matter so that I can get early reasult.
Navaneet D Deshpande wll  - India

I am having CDMA . But under Pune SSA, I cannot pay bills for CDMA . Only Landlines and WLL are registered to make payments online. Kindly ALLOW CDMA WLL holders of 02114 to pay on billdesk.com of bsnl.co.in OR Maharshtra.bsnl.co.in
Navaneet D Deshpande wll  - India

KINDLY INSTALL CREDIT CARD SWIPE MACHINES AT 02114 LONAVALA SIMILAR TO SHIVAJINAGAR AND PUNE SSA
N Mar 21, 2012 by
leiki dorjee

Recharge order No. ML00002830905 Mar 21 2012 11:33AM
N Jun 13, 2012 by
Nabarun Sengupta

Please suggest how to boostup the signal of my CDMA WLL Prepaid Phone No.03782290876 at Bichom Dam Side. I used 12dBI patch Panel Antenna having frequency of 824-829 MHZ Model JAS PPA 203 as supplied by BSNL. Please name the instruments that can boost up the signals and where from to get it and the related literatures. I get no incoming or out going calls even one stick signal is available, some time I can hear but from opposite end they cannot hear me. Signal does not come above one stick and goes away.
Nabarun Sengupta
West Kameng District
Arunachal Pradesh
N Mar 18, 2013 by
seng

i can't recharge my BSNL prepaid WLL with paper recharge.My number is 03675292300.

Yours sincerely
Noren Chowhai
N Jul 22, 2013 by
Dharmpal718

plz tell me how i recharge my wll prepaid BSNL no. (+911796201123). I want validity's recharge on this no.but the recharge have not done. I have try 20 or 220 rs. recharge on my number.
now plz tell me what i do...???????????

BSNL wll CDMA prepaid - recharge