BSNL WLL Phone - connection

Ref: Consumer No.2100254852
Appn No.180008633
Work Ord No.2816 dated 28.11.08
Sub: New Connection

With above references I apply for WLL phone on 28.11.08 till today I have not recveied phone nor any satisfactory reply from you Virar Telecom Exchange.
“Answer is instrument is not available, give us Xerox copy of application if instrument is available we will call you”, that’s the reply from you.

I require telephone line on highly piority.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanking you,
Yours truly,
Pravin Mestry

Comments

I have applied for wll conection from Dahanu exchange since June 2007, till date I have not receivecd my phone on complaint I have been told by your officer that instrments are not available is this the service at present I am at Surat from I am writting for your information my premises are open even if I am not there'
thanks

Y P Katpitia

i got will phone before 1.5 month, still i got no phone bill...

i have applied for bsnl wll connection befor 5 days. when i contact the officer they said that the intrument was not get yet. then when i get the phone?
kusum

i have baught a bsnl data card on 18th nov 2009,
from (bsnl bharat nagar chowk, ludhiana) when i buy it then ur employee says that, it is given to u 1 mbps to 2.4 mbps...but then i use the data card its speed only 3kbps to 80kbps...they never open the any web page...

pls take action in my complaint...as soon as well

I applied for WLL connection and i got the same within a weeks time.I am using it for internet purpose.First five months the speed was good but last for seven-eight days the speed is very low.

Received one WLL BSNL Phone from Asansol BSNL office at mu residence at Asansol (Ushagram) bearing no. 0341 2013375 in my wife's name (Sukla Banerjee). After receiving the phone it is noted that most of the time it appears unserviceable. Hence, utilisation of the phone is become rare. Such poor service has become a problem as my old mother stays in house alone depending on this phone.

Would you please improve BSNL service?

P K Banerjee
H/O Sukla Banerjee
Asansol

Now am using wll phone for few weeks i not yet complete even one month.my internet connection is very very slow for example if i give google means it take more than 5 minutes and sometimes net is disconnected please correct this problem.

Now am using BSNL WLL phone for few weeks i not yet comlete even one month. this is very very slow process for example if i give google means it take more than 5 minutes to open. so please solve this problem.my number is 04254295020.

as tel exchange gives me the add on facilaty of WLL it does not work and the phone set are scrap we are as dhobi da kuta na ghar da no ghat da BSNL is waisting paise & time in the schemes they like dogs tail which can not be striatened
N May 10, 2011 by
prem_bw

The BSNL WLL mobile handset which I have got from BSNL after getting new connection is very old and bigger in size. The name of the set is yundai curitel.

Please suggest me some smaller and good brand handset like Nokia, LG, Samsung, Sony ericson etc. which I can purchase by my own from market and configure it from the BSNL office...
I have few more question---
1. What is the specification required in the Handset which i will have to purchase from the market ??
2. Is WLL and CDMA phone similar??
3. Is is possible to get a net connection from WLL??
4. Is the Tower (signal) of the WLL and GSM mobile phone (like cellone) same ??
N Aug 29, 2014 by
shanjitha venkatesan

this is the first time i had recharged my net boster for rs253 but i din't get the net connection so pls solve my problem as soon as fast mine's is 2GB

BSNL WLL Phone - connection