BSNL,PUNE - SHIFTING OF TELEPHONE

SUBHASH PALWE
My Telephone No.is 245355374, Recently i have shifted my house Wadgaon BK, Pune to Sahakarnagar Pune, after 15 days the BSNL officer told me in your new house there no extra lines to connect telephone, they are also told get back Security Deposit and leave telephone connection

Comments

My Telephone No.is 26837102, not working ( i.e dead) please check

my land line ph no is 020-26612371 last one year we fesing problem of dad phone i complent so meny times but its no good response pl tall me what i do konw????????/

aniruddha halande

My telephone was disconnected becasue of arrears of some past bill which I agree was our fault but all of a sudden it was disconnected without any prior notice. Now some work is going on and again for more that 10 to 12 days my telephone connection is not in any use who will bear this inconvinence because of your fault. And then we are charged heavily for service charges, is this the service you charge to your customers. Again I was given a number 2420074 and nobody is picking up and anwering the call there so has to rush through mail this again is the example of your good service which you charge us in your bill, I need some rebate in your billing my number is 24217058.

hi i am bandu harale, i am handicapped one laege. i complited BA . history from kolhapur & computer know.

We stay @ Narayan Baug society, based at Vadgaob Bk.. Almost 1000+ families from our society and surrounding are not able to subscribe to BSNL service because BSNL is not keen to do so. Members in the society which is just a 50 feet away are having BSNL lines and all of us are fighting for the connections since a year now. Can somebody please help us?

BSNL,PUNE - SHIFTING OF TELEPHONE