BT MOBILE DRAW 2010 - MOBILE SMS

baburao_82
Dear Sir
I got an SMS in my mobile number 9845744062 that, "your mobile number has won - USD- 750, 000 in the 2010 BT Mobile draw. To claim your prize, send your name, age, tel. no: and address to btmbl2010@hotmail.com".

Please tell me sir wat i have to do now.

Thanking you,
Baburao.S
+919845744062

Comments

Kaushal Bhatt Idea Cellular  - India

Fake Draw SMS - IDEA MOBILE

Hi There,

I received an SMS today, asking me to claim GBP 3, 00, 000.00 and call +447031821626 or uk.dept@live.com from Mr. Scott.

The message was clear cut.

I want IDEA Mobile company to trace the SMS and pull out the idiot from dark.

Kaushal.
Gaurang Patel Mobile Draw SMS  - India

Mobile Draw SMS - Mobile Draw SMS

Mobile Draw SMS

What IS This ...???
Who Send Me SMS...????
What Action U Take ...????
This Is Real OR Fek SMS...???
trever correya Idea Cellular  - India

hai
I received an sms on 25th july 2009 to claim GBP 2 50 000 in 2009 shell international mobile draw .and they want me to mail to this mail id(shelldrawlive@live.com)

I knew that it was a fake message, but idont get it why you people just let them do it, why cant you trace that basterds .i just want you people to get them, this is your company you can make the desision .

thanks

trever
mukesh singh IT  - India

BT MOBILE DRAW - IT

Dear sir/mam

we have received massage from TA-W-NOTICE
Massage is "Your mobile number has won USD850000 in the 2009 BT moble draw, to claim your prize send your name, age, address to email:btmdraw@hotmail.com"
and we send all information as per requirment but till dated not received any amount.
so please note my complain.
Note:-if your requirement this Massage saved on my mobile.

Mukesh Singh
surendra nath sharma draw  - India

contact no.and address - draw

with due regard i am sending my contact no. and address
mob~09861249001

this is my first prg.
S.mahaboob basha BT  - India

mobile draw - BT

dear sir,
i've got a message that my mobile number has won gbp 850,000 in the 2009 (BT) mobile draws in UK. To get the prize i have to claim my name,telephone,age and address at the mail adamsevra@live.com.

Is this information true or is it a fraud ? If it is a fraud, what will these guys do eith our information? hope i will get an answer from you.

thanking you.
Aslam basha LM-BT-UK  - India

MOBILE DRAW FOR CALM - LM-BT-UK

Daer sir :

I have rercived a msg on 21/may/2009. Regading that mobile no 9845737394 had won a prize money of US$ 850.000 and asked me my details i open your e mail. (2009 bt mobile complaint .Regarding cash prize of USD 850.000 on a lucky draw) those persons who got the msg. they all are give such comments, I also give a suggstion to your company has linked with many more banks & also linked with mobile company so so i can guess that you have a big company. those costomers gives their comments they don' t have a knowledge. A big company does not give a fake report.this prize is biggest amount for us, a littel amount for your company. but i belive
that it was not a fake report

I hope who won this prize money form your company. it was very luckyest fellow...

Name : Aslam basha (electr)
s/o Md. sharif
Age 30 years

address : kakarla thota road indira nagar n behaind A.P.M.C. market W/o 6 D/o 83
Bellary 583 101 (karnataka) state India

Tel : 09845737394

Emai : elect.asm@gmail.com

emdtly reply answar me
your, s Aslam basha

shaikhtaajhussain BT MOBILE DRAW 2010  - India

teleceom int'l mobile drow - telecom int'l m

dear sir we are receved today a sms frome tm-tele-com details of sms congratulations ur mobile no has awarded $ 1000.000.00 us dollars in the 2010 teleceom int'l mobile deow so we are claims to you thanks

BALU T IT  - India

I HAVE RECEVED YOUR MESAGE WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP

I received a msg fromTM-prize on 5-5-2010 at 03:02pm that my mobile no 9694870396 has won a cash prize of 450, 000 pounds in cocacola int'l mobile draw, UK for sponsoring (S.A 2010 worldcup), just tell me what i hav to do nw.
my email add is- medhashree91@gmail.com

I got an SMS in my mobile number that, "your mobile number has won - USD- 950, 000 in the 2010 BT Mobile draw. To claim your prize, send your name, age, tel. no: and address to btplc1@live.com".

Please tell me sir what i have to do?

Dear Sir
I have got a message from TD-SELF as below-
"Congrats!Ur cell no has been awarded 850, 000Great Britain Ponds on BT latest mobile drew2010 to receive your price contact email;btelecomdrewuk2010@hotmail.com".
Kindly send me the necessary steps to take in this regard on my email id- punditz.kuldeep0@gmail.com

thanx

we also get one message what we can do

Dear Sir/Mam,

I got a SMS form LM-BTMOBILE, that you have won USD850, 000 in the 2010, BT-Mobile-Draw, is it true of fake. please let me know.

Surendra

SIR/MADAM
1 MSG FOR ME YOUR MOBILE number won you$850, 000 USD in the 2010BT DRAW, TO RECEICE PRIZE THIS IS TRUE OF FAKE PL TELL ME SIR THANKS BY BEGIN 9944284797
sudarshanac BT MOBILE DRAW 2010  - Maharashtra, India

BT MOBILE - BTMOBILE

I have got SMS on my number.
Text in message is as following
"your mobile number won usd850,000 in the 2010 bt-mobile-draw, To claim your prize send your name, age, tel and address to email: btdraw09@hotmail.com "

to confirm that is it true that i am winner or its just fraud message, i mailed on email id wp.centre2009@gmail.com.
From them also i got email that you are winner and you need to pay Rs. 38000 to Currier company to claim the gift.
But how can i pay that money. What is the assurance of my winning amount.
Consumercomplaintsadmin BT MOBILE DRAW 2010  - Maharashtra, India

Hello Subscriber,
We have contacted The Lottery Organization
The only Organization that pays out lottery money in The UK to Indians is WPC Winning Processing Centre
Their Number is +44 702 406 9772 Email: wp.centre2009@gmail.com
You should contact wp.centre2009@gmail.com, they are the only Body charged with Delivering Lottery Prices to winners

Do the needful now and contact WPC via email wp.centre2009@gmail.com to make enquirers as to the true state of Things.

Asha Kumar

Consumercomplaints.in

Dear Sir
I got an SMS in my mobile that, "your mobile number has won - USD- 850, 000 in the 2010 BT Mobile draw. To claim your prize, send your name, age, tel. no: and address to btdraw2010@hawamail.com"
is this true
what should i do

Dear Sir
I got an SMS in my mobile number 8050852324 that, "your mobile number has won - USD- 850, 000 in the 2010 BT draw. To claim your prize, send your name, age, tel. no: and address to btdraw2010@hawamail.com".

Please tell me sir what i have to do now.

Thanking you,