BT-ONMOBL - Deactivation

Fr Antony on Jan 8, 2012
I want to deactivate Ayyappa tracks pack subscription and all other subscriptions which are looting my prepaid charges without my acknowledment. My mobile No. is 9446278211. Please send me a message after deactivating the subscriptions.
Complaint comments 37 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

DEACTIVATION - nothing

Please deactivate my account !!! Daily Rs.10 are charged for no fucking reason... Please help... My cell no. is 9871959350

DEACTIVATE LORD SHIVA - BT-ONMOBL

DE ACTIVATE LORD SHIVA WP AND DEACTIVATE WAP PACK IN MY BSNL PREPAID MOBILE(MY MOBILE NUMBER IS(9497360904).This pack is activated on my mobile for a month .I pay for it since the useless pack is activated

I want to deactivate WAP Bollywood subscription , WAP Hollywood subscription and Lord Shiva WP Subscription packs. My mobile No. is 9495566724 . Please send me a message after deactivating the subscriptions.

pls immediately deactivate lord Aiyypaa, hot king fisher models, hot bikini models etc... wp pack which was activated in my mobile from the past two months. which was send by http://bsnl. wap. onmobile. com/shurl?d=115. my mobile no 9495151749

I WANT TO DE ACTIVATE LORD AYAPPA TRACKS PACK MY MOB NO 9496100350

Beggars are much better than BT-ONMOBL

I want to deactivate Ayyappa tracks pack subscription and all other subscriptions which are looting my prepaid charges without my acknowledment. My mobile No. is 9400675768. Please send me a message after deactivating the subscriptions.

Please deactivate my subscription I dont want this to be continued anymore .Please deactivate this service immediately.I dont want to loose any money.

9492342110 is my no.please deactivate the service pls.

I have activated CRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL through BT - ONMOBL

NOW I WANT TO DEACTIVATE THAT SERVICE

SO PLEASE DEACTIVATE THIS PLAN

MY NUMBER:9491307816

SEND ME A MESSAGE AFTER DEACTIVATION TO MY MOBILE

pleasedeactivate my service as early as possible

I want to de deactivate loard shiva wap subscription pack on my mob no 8987528126

I want to deactivate Ayyappa tracks pack subscription and all other subscriptions which are looting my prepaid charges without my acknowledment. My mobile No. is 9496114608. Please send me a message after deactivating the subscriptions.

I WANT TO DE ACTIVATE LORD AYAPPA TRACKS PACK MY MOB NO 9447585227

I want to deactivate Lord Ayyappa Tracks pack from my mobile no 9447097972

Agree fully. Even I have subscribed for Lord Shiva pack and Devotional wall paper. Daily I get sms 'Click on the link below to get your content for the day! http://bsnl.wap.onmobile.com/shurl?d=90' but when I click nothing comes. Even I tried cancelling thru sms but get reply that it has failed. Kindly arrange to get it cancelled I am being charged for no service!! My no is 09490740535 Service provider Bsnl.

I also want to deactivate the subcription of WAP Hollywood pack - My mob. No. 94 95 75 20 24, Thrissur, Kerala. Kindly arrange to cancel this subscription and to get a confirmation sms.

Really these people are cheating us. Simply they are mentioning that to dial a particular number. We think we can go thru the terms & conditions, but instead of providing details to us, they are confirming the subsription and straight away deducted a sum. This is not fair.
Also, they are sending message that your subscrition will be automatically renewed w.e.f., , , , , , At least we should get a chance to confirm or to cancel the subscription. Babu from Thrissur

PLEASE DEACTIVATE THIS PLAN

MY NUMBER:9446373144

I want to deactivate Ayyappa tracks pack subscription and all other subscriptions which are looting my prepaid charges without my acknowledment. My mobile No. is 9440151826. Please send me a message after deactivating the subscriptions.

DE ACTIVATE LORD SHIVA WP AND DEACTIVATE WAP PACK IN MY BSNL PREPAID MOBILE(MY MOBILE NUMBER IS(9487063093).This pack is activated on my mobile for a month .I pay for it since the useless pack is activated