BUYTHEPRICE - non delivery of product

Ankush Saxena on Jun 1, 2012
I Bought a Voltas 3 star platinum AC from e-commerce company buytheprice.com on 27th may but the scheme of free installation and free stabilizer.

But they did delivered the A but without the stabilizer and they are always making excuse and not delivering the stabilizer 5 days are gone and the reply from then is unsatisfactory,

The link to there promotional webpage is http://www.buytheprice.com/ac-sale
which started on may 5th but they were saying

I would like to inform you that on checking the order history i found that the order was placed on 27.5.2012. The offer of providing the stabilizer on window AC was made live on 29.5.2012. The product was also delivered to you before the offer was live on the site. Hence the order is not valid for the free stabilizer offer.

I regret to inform you that we would not be able to provide you the same.

After repeated reply to mail there last email was

I apologize if you have got the wrong impression. As you are a loyal customer to www.buytheprice.com, under special consideration, we will dispatch the same to you. You will be in receipt of teh same in a couple of days. Please allow us time until then.

Sapna S
Customer Relations Team
www.BuyThePrice.com

Till now no scene of delivery yet.

non delivery of product

Comments

N Jun 1, 2012 by
Ankush Saxena   - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

non delivery of product - buytheprice.com / MyZingo eCommerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

The link to there promotional webpage is http://www.buytheprice.com/ac-sale
which started on may 5th but they were saying

I regret to inform you that we would not be able to provide you the same.

After repeated reply to mail there last email was

Sapna S
Customer Relations Team
www.BuyThePrice.com

Till now no scene of delivery yet
N Jun 4, 2012 by