Cartoon Network India - play the new episodes of inazuma eleven show

Aakash Roshan on Feb 18, 2011
why u don't play new episodes of inazuma eleven.I don't wanna to complain,just i m reqest you that please start the new episodes of inazuma eleven show.I and all my friends are a big fan of cartoon network especially inazuma eleven.please start the new episodes of all plzzzzzzz.i am waiting for it.
if you start the new episodes i and friends would love watching cn.please please please please please please please I LIKE VERY MUCH
and plz plz plz don't infact never ever stop inazuma eleven show,plz plz im request to you by heart plz play new episode and also play inazuma eleven the movie when this movie release and also please plz...never stop this inazuma eleven cartoon show..thank you.

Complaint comments 87 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
Sir, please start the new episodes of inazuma eleven on cn india. We all waiting for this from last 3 year
s

Respected Sir,
I'm a daily viewer of Inazuma 11, & I'm very upset with your services ... Sir, I just want to request you that PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ restart the program ( INAZUMA 11 ) & please don't repeat the telecasts ... I'm sure you 'll be getting good results ...

Thanks for the soonest attention
Fan of Inazuma 11 .

IDONT WANT INA ZUMA BUT IWANT DRAGON BALLZ BUU SAGAAND CONTINUATION EPISIDE TELECASTEDSOON.WE ARE THE HARD CORE FANS OF THIS PROGRAMME

please start the new episodes of inzuma eleven . it has repeated at least for five times

respected sir,

my request is that the show inazuma eleven is getting repeated for many times . please start the new episodes of it and i will be thankfull yo you for your kindness. just again i will say please!!! i watch the show regularly but do not like the repeatation of the same episodes.

from the little complainer

please put bluedragon on cartoonnet
work please you were puting 3 years before please my 9children
s like very muchso i reques
t pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you

my children want watch and i want to s
o ipleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee request and i beg please put bluedra
gon on cartoon network @ 5
:00 to 7:00 pm

put bluedrago
n on cartoonnetwork please eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@6:00 to7:00 i beg of you

please put b
luedragon on carton network i beg

BhanChut where is Inazuma 11's new episode Mother Fucker

We need Inazuma 11's new episode

RESPECTED SIR PLEASE UPLOAD DRAGON BALL Z NEW EPISODES .
I M GREAT FAN.
I HAVE COMPLAIN THAT U ALWAYS STOP THE GOOD PROGRAMS LIKE INAZUMA ELEVEN, BLUE DRAGON, BEYBLADE, DRAGON BALL Z, POKEMON,
ETC BUT ALWAYS CONTINUSE TOM & JERRY LIKE SMALL PROGRAMS . U MUST B GETTING LOW RATINGS

WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes i m also in the favour of these types of complaints i like this inazuma eleven show very mucgh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee start the new shows of this program .i know that this show has not ended yet but still you arew not starting new programs of this tv show .i know that so many shows have been releasd after the second battle b/w inazuma eleven and absilons.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sir it is my humble request to you from me that start inazuma eleven's new shows .the fans of this show will be very haapy if you start its new programes . its new programes has not started after the match b/w inazuma eleven and absilons when exel blaze has come back in the team.

Please talecast inazuma eleven in india me and my friends was the big fans of inazuma eleven we want watch inazuma eleven new episodes plz talecast it

sir you dont know but i miss the inazuma eleven very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ... much so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz restart the program i requested you sir plzzzz stsrt the inazuma 11

sir
you always stop the good programs
and ply always tom and jerry choota bheem i hate them
plzzzzzzzzzz start the inazuma 11 blue dragon pokemon new series bakugan etc

sir
you always stop the good programms like inazuma 11 blue dragon pokemon bakugan beyblade dragon ballz new episodes etc
and play only tom and jerry chootta bheem krishna balram etc small programms we hate them
and imagine you not play ben 10 generator rex then this channel is closed
and you dont get any ratings or anybody cant see this channel
so i requested to you to play good programs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir
and i am not only but all want this

forfeited - Inazuma Eleven

what the hell do yo think you are doing , you guys always stop good anime programs. what like you didnt get Naruto shippuden episodes or
Inazuma eleven episodes etc. please cotinue these shows . if you do not continue these shows we shall spam the cartoonnetworkindia website with the help
of my brother(hacker)on 1st july. Or else face it, you are a no good channel.

hey friends just like this page, it will help to see cartoon network populrity of shows you r demanding

sir plzzzzzz restart inazuma eleven series

Cartoon Network India - play the new episodes of inazuma eleven show