CBSE - lost 10th marksheet

satya dev singh
Dear sir/mam

I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I had passed my 10th in 1997 from K.V. ANOOPGARH, SHRI GANGANAGR, RAJASTHAN. Can you please mail me duplicate copy of my mark list.

SATYA DEV SINGH
roll no. 1113386

Comments

Dear sir/mam

I have lost my cbse 12th marklist. I had passed my 12th in 2005 from KAMLA MONTESSORIE SCHOOL HISAR ROAD SIRSA HARYANA. Can you please mail me duplicate copy of my mark list.

sumit sehgal
roll no. 6248161

Dear sir/mam

I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I had passed my 10th in 2005 from G K SHETTY VIVEKANANDA VIDHYALAYA AMBATTUR CHENNAI TAMIL NADU. Can you please mail me duplicate copy of my mark list.

JAGANNATHAN D
roll no. 4107388

lost 10th mark sheet
Dear sir/mam

I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I had Faild 10th in 1994 in cash 1995 from Village-Padrada, Via- Saira Th.Gugunda, Dist. Udaipur. Rajasthan -313704 Can you please mail me duplicate copy of my mark list.

Maluram Hamerlal Meghwal
Roll No. Not memory.

Respected Mam/Sir,

I have lost my 10th marks sheet. I had passed in 2001 from St. Xavier Public School, Dalsingsaray, Bihar. I dont know the procedure to get a duplicate copy of it. Please help me.

Thanking you,
NEHA SINGH

Hi mam

i had lost my 10th marksheet..i had passed my 10th in 1997.from senior seceondary khalsa school

delhi cantt...can i get d duplicate copy from same school..if its possible dan i ll be really greatful

to you..otherwise plz help me out..to get my certificate back...

Thanking you..

LATA ARYA

I have lost my CBSE class 10th marksheet. I have appeared for the exam in the year 2006-07. I have even send a demand draft regarding this matter but still I have not got my duplicate marksheet.
Since its very urgent, so please see to it.
ROLL NO.-4172312

PL SEND

lost 10th mark sheet
Dear sir/mam

I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I had passed my 10th in 2007 from BHAVAN'S SAWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL NEW DELHI.Can you please mail me duplicate copy of my mark list.

PULKIT AGARWAL
roll no. 6173706

i have passed tenth in the year 2006 and i have lost that marks sheet . .. .so i just want to what is the procedure to reissue the original marks card. .. . . . immediatley. . . .

Respected Sir/Madam

I am M.Prathyusha completed my schooling in Andhra pradesh in 2004(CBSE).But recently i misplaced the original 10th mark list.Is there any scope to get my other original marklist? I am doing my engineering now.Please suggest the procedure to obtain the new mark list.My roll number is 4147730.

Yours sincerely
M.Prathyusha

sir
i have passed tenth class in the year 2006-07 and now i have lost my marksheet so whats the procedure for that please tell me i will be very thankful to you.

lost 10th marksheet - c.b.s.e

i have lost my 10th marksheet pls help to get duplicate soon, year of passing -2002, roll no-6123098, school no-1658, center no-2044, kendriya vidyalaya pitam pura

Dear Sir/Mam

I have lost my10th Marksheet I was a student of K.V .Sambalpur 2002 batch.
Kindly help me to get a duplicate Mark Sheet.

Prachee Pradhan
Roll No.5145390
Sambalpur

I have lost my 10th class mark sheet.I am student of Govt boys secondry school no-2 molarband.kindly help me give me a duplicate marksheet.I have passed 10th class in the year 2008-2009.
( Please help me )

Address J-458 jaitpur Badarpur new delhi-110044
E-33 hari nagar jaitpur badarpur new delhi-110044
hrithik

Respected sir,
i hve lost cbse 10th marklist 2006 passout.pls suggest me the procedure to get a duplicate of the marksheet...i would very greatful.waiting for your earliest reply!
yours sincerly.
hrithik
RAJA

i lost my 10th markshit, plz help me, ,
RAJA

hello sir/madam
actually i have lost my 10th board marksheet...i was interested in knowing the procedure to get a new marksheet...please help

I TOPPED THE COLLEGE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN 2000 CBSE 10TH EXAM AND WAS GIVEN A SPECIAL CERTIFICATE. I HAVE LOST HIS CERTIFICATE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR COPY OF THIS CERTIFICATE.

THANKS,