cdc - didn't get my CDC

jinnyshekar on Apr 16, 2011
Respected Sir,

I hereby inform you that I am Jinny Shekar who have applied for Indian CDC(Electrical Officer).Already I have applied for two times, due to missing of equivalent certificate and Xerox copies are not attested properly it had returned to my home.But this time I have applied on 11/03/2011with equivalent certificate and Xerox copies are attested properly.Still I am not receiving my file no.So send it to this email id verysoon.Also I want to know about the status of my CDC.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Jinny Shekar,
09146496737.

Comments

N May 14, 2011 by
shaktisahoo

what is the cdc status of orissa maritime academy of july-dec. 2010 batch
N May 15, 2011 by
jinnyshekar

Respected Sir,

I hereby inform you that I am Jinny Shekar who got afile no NCO 183/11.I wanna know about the status of my CDC.Please help me soon.
Yours faithfully,
Jinny Shekar,
9146496737.
N May 27, 2011 by
sandeepbhama

hello sir,

i sandeep kumar bhama my cdc no is ch23188, i have applied for duplicate cdc on 25/04/2011 till now i did not get any information from the authority also i wrote the e-mail to gsomumbai@dgshipping.com but no reply from their side. so i request plz help me out and tell me how to get the status of my application.
sandeep kumar bhama
+91-9435555707

e-mail-bhamarulz@hotmail.com
N Dec 20, 2011 by
sharath mc

respected sir,
my name is sharath mc. i had completed bsc in nautical science from southern academy of maritime studies(chennai) before 7 months. but up to now i doesnt get my cdc. so please kindly help me, to know my current cdc status. details are given below
SHARATH MANNEMBETH CHATHOTH
INDOS NO. 08NL1601
CDC APP NO. SMO[M]/2008/5742
DATE OF BIRTH. 28/04/1990
N Apr 28, 2012 by
rajeev neelakandan

Respected sir,
My name is VETTUNGAL NEELAKANDAN RAJEEV. CDC NO:MS 13124, I applied cdc replacement dated 19/3/2012 and my FILE NO:AB/895/12.Sir I want to knew present states.

V.N.RAJEEV
vettungal.rajeev@gmail.com
09995611817.
D Nov 9, 2012 by
giridhar meruva

Respected Sir, My name is giridhar m My cdc no. is CH-18596.i have forwarded my papers to DG SHIPPING mumbai office for my cdc renewal on 24-08-2012. i have not received acknowledgement or renewal sticker till to date. so i request you to the authority sending the renewal sticker at the earliest.
BEST REGARDES