cdc - Check The status

MATHEW THARAKAN
Hai sir,
My name is Mathew Tharakan.I've applied for CDC on Feb/10.After one month i got my acknowledgment only file number was recived{NCO/191/10} I want to know my status and the sites for the status of CDC

Comments

hai sir,

My name is ranjith gopakumar.i've applied for CDC on April/2010, my file no.(NCO/511/10).i want to know my status and the site for the cdc status..plze conferm it to my mail id.
rprabu0

hai sir,

My name is rajaprabu.i've applied for CDC on Aug/2009, my file no.593/09).i want to know my status and the site for the cdc status..plze conferm it to my mail id.my mail id rprabu0@gmail.com

Dear sir

This is K.Raju i have applied the CDC and i recived file no NCO/641/10 on may 22nd 2010. Please Let me know my CDC status through my mail id(raju_cudd@yahoo.co.in). I am waiting for your valuable replay.

Raju.k
suyash

hi sir my Name is surendra nath singh and ihave applied for cdc on 26 April 2010 I have got my file no EN/486/10 please give status of my CDC on my Email Id - surendra051975@yahoo.in thanking you waiting for reply

My name is KANHAEYA PRASAD, I have applied for REPLACEMENT of CDC on 08.07.2010.My CDC No. is MUM 73625. I want to know the status of same, and the site for the cdc status..Kindly confirm it to my mail id., my mail id is kanhaeya.p@gmail.com

RESPECTED SIR,

My name is "HARSIMRAN SINGH SETHI" s/o "KHUSHWANT SINGH SETHI" I have applied for CDC in JANUARY.My FILE NO.-CO/42/10.My RLO is CHENNAI and my verification has been done in mid of JUNE and till now I have, nt received my cdc yet. KINDLY help me for this problem.

CONTACT UNDERSIGN -:
e-mail id-:byzpunjabi@yahoo.com
harsimransingh1990@ibibo.com
mob no.-09897559980

sir, i have completed my course on june 20, i want to know that i i get my cdd

my name is krishna kumar singh, i have completed my gp rating course on 2010 june 20, i want to know about my cdc when i get.if any information ple infom me, my
email id:singhkrishna73@gmail.com
:crystalwithlove0202@yahoo.com
phone no:8806885446
abu89

respected sir, my cdc did not verify my Acknowledgement No. SMO(C)/2010/1303 pls reply when it come in the database.
safik

Dear Respected Sir,

Myself Safiqul Islam, applied for Indian CDC upto two month ago.but did not get My CDC till Now. pls take the step about my CDC earliest if it possible. my Reference given bellows...

GOC No:- GOC-C-1969
File No:- C0/442/10

Thanx & Regards
Safiqul Islam

hai sir,

My name is SANTHOSH PULENDIRAN .i've applied for CDC on JULY 2010, my file no. is (NCO/769/10). i want to know my CDC"S status and the site for checking the cdc status..plze conferm it to my mail id (santhosh3e@gmail.com).

This is Nilesh J. Katamble. I have applied the CDC and i received file no CO/679/10 on 07/10/ 2010. Please Let me know my CDC status through my E-mail id is (allenrio23@gmail.com). I am waiting for your valuable reply. Thank You sir.
rsankar

dear sir,
My name is R.Sankar.I've applied for CDC on july/10.After seventeen days i got my acknowledgment only file number was recived{CO/503/10} I want to know my status and the sites for the status of CDC.

Best Regards

R.Sankar
099944 56129

dear sir,
This is A.HARI HARA PRASAD i have applied for my cdc on september 2010 and i have got my file no: so plz let me knw my current cdc status and when it will be issued.(indian cdc). plz do send it to my mail id.(hari_prasad231@yahoo.com)

respescted sir, hai sir,

My name is SUJESH RAJ .i've applied for CDC on oct 2010, my file no. is (NCO/1202/10). i want to know my CDC"S status and the site for checking the cdc status..plze conferm it to my mail id (sujeshraj71@gmail.com).
maigin

I'm Peter Magin Michael, applied for CDC on AUG 13th with the file no:CO/440/10.I would like to know my CDC's status.Pls do the favour for me.And kindly send the sites to know the status to my mail(jency_maigin@yahoo.co.in)as soon as possible.

PETER MAGIN MICHAEL

Respected Sir,

My name is Dhilmon K.S., I've applied for CDC on Oct 2010, my file number is ( NCO/1194/10 ). I want to check out my CDC status and the Site for tracking down my Cdc Processing Status. So, Sir Please Confirm it to my mail ID ( dhilsushith@in.com ).
N Feb 21, 2011 by
k.somasundaram

My name is K.SOMASUNDARAM .i've applied for CDC on FEB 2010, my file no. is (NCO/213/10). i want to know my CDC"S status and the site for checking the cdc status..plze conferm it to my mail id (ksundareee@gmail.com).
A Mar 1, 2011 by
balasudar

I am Balakumaran .I have applied for a fresh INDIAN CDC in NOV 2010. my CDC file no. is( NCO /1299/10) so i want to know my CDC status.plz help me .. Conform it to my mail id (balasudar@gmail.com)

cdc - Check The status