CESC - ELECTRIC BILL

alokanandadeb@yahoo.com on Aug 23, 2012
Mr. Samajpati,
Really thankful to you for your response for my mail.
I have seen that you have forwarded mail to Dy Manager(Commercial) but still today nobody response or come to my residence for physical verification. Please send mobile No or E-mail address of concerned person to whom I can contact.
Best regards,

From: ALOKANANDA DEB <alokanandadeb@yahoo.com>
Subject: SORRY, COPY BILL NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CONSUMER NO.48426003006
To: dilip.samajpati@rp-sg.in
Date: Friday, August 17, 2012, 12:55 PM

I am a bonafide consumer of CESC & my consumer No.48426003006 but few months I have not received any bill from CESC. I have tried to collect duplicate bill from your web side but it mentioned there is no consumer No. However, I was outstation for few months in this period. I have neither surrendered nor CESC authority disconnected my this consumer No.
With ref to Consumer No my Meter No. is No. 2892025 and I have checked today's meter reading is 9013 so past reading and present reading may be checked but your bills comes with comments " NEED NOT PAY NOW- WILL BE INCLUDED IN NEXT BILL ." I think somehow meter reading was not taken. and bill is prepared on average consumption.
Please see every month INDICATORS :''''''''''''in present reading column indicates non-availability/inconsistent Meter reading in which case the bill is prepared on AVERAGE CONSUMPTION ". So during preparation of outstanding bill AVERAGE CONSUMPTION amount which I paid to CESC to be considered accordingly.
Please confirm the month of which you have sent and received my electric bill and what is the present status of consumer No. Further, I mention that its not my fault but its my punishment and it will be more punishment if you send full bill at a time. So I urnestly request you kindly split outstanding amount in five installment which would be bearable for me. This mail may kindly be taken my option for splitting. I am in outstation so please don't' send total amount in one bill as I have no time to attend your office for splitting request.

Mahadeb Deb
M/No.9432020245
E-mail : deb_mahadeb@ongc.co.in

Comments

Rabi Sankar Chatterjee ONGC  - India

Low Voltage - ongc

I hereby inform to you that the voltage in our locality is horribly low all the time. In the morning also we have to use stabilizer. This prob is due to single face line in our locality. Sir we are complaining about this prob from 2005 we have given joint petition of all the consumers to the Asst. Engineer, Baruipur Group Electric Supply with 3 reminders & after that we have submitted the same petition address to the Divisional Engineer of Baruipur Group Electric Supply.

But till date we have not got any response from them & our problem is as it was in 2005. Please i hope that now there will be a remedy of this problem.
N Sep 29, 2012 by
Nilanjana Ganguly

Dear Mr Samajpati,

It is very amazing as an CESC customer that ispite of payment of bill on regular basis still i have recieved the green bill and disconnection notice.

This is vey humialiting for a valued customer.

Consumer No 11468018007. payment for July 12 was paid on 8-Sep -12 of Rs 1348. Now communication to pay the bill for the month of July and August.

Can I have reply on the same on priority.Attaching the reciept and transaction record.

Nilanjana Ganguly
9830059371.

D Nov 29, 2012 by
Dinesh Kumar DK

How to get/findout consumer number
Consumer name: D.S. KESHAVACHAR.
RK NAGAR, MYSORE-570023.