Chandigarh Passport Office - not getting online for new registration

Ms.sharma on Mar 15, 2011
respected sir,
with due respect, it is submitted that since last week i am trying to open the "Home Page" of Regioanl passport office,chandigarh but could not getting it , even after trying continuosly to access the page.

It comsumes a lot time and suffers us.Kindly look in to tthe matter MAKING EASY WAY TO NEW PASSPORT APPLIERS to get registred.

OR IF it is any technical problem, KINDLY indicate to the public AND try to resolve quickly.

Comments

N Mar 24, 2011 by
Purshotam Ohri

Dear, I have gone through the content and came to your problem of home page for applying online application for fresh passport. In this regard I would like to apprise you the latest site working on this project is Tata Consultancy Services which is available on www.passportindia.gov.in under the head of passport seva kendra. It is the right place where u can upload, apply your passport etc.
Further I want to add that pl. must mention your address or contact No. so that u could be informed immediatly.
Regards.
Purshotam Ohr
N May 24, 2011 by
vanibajaj

Hi Purshotam,

The link mentioned by you www.passportindia.gov.in for applying passport online is also not functional. I need to apply passport online from Chandigarh, but not able to find any link working so that I can apply it online. Can you please guide me on that?

Thank,
Vani
N Jun 8, 2011 by
Dharminder63

R/sir

With ref. to above i am alos facing same problem sincle last month. You tols that from home page we can log in u are right but not for chandigarh. So sir pls tell me if it is possible to apply on line for chandigarh or it is fake or wasting our time to sit whole day on net for apply. Sir can u tell me another simple way to apply other than on line can we submit our application with out taking prior appointment directly to passport office.
Sir u can contact me through my mail id abhinav.saini77@gmail.com
wating for early reply.

Dharminder
A Jun 8, 2011 by
arvindjindal

I am also facing the same problem, link for Chandigarh passport is not working. I am trying this link for last 3-4 days.
Arvind
N Jun 18, 2011 by
Purshotam Ohri

Dear All,
Pl. note the link for applying online application for fresh PASSPORT OR renewal of PASSPORT whose jurisdiction is CHANDIGARH. (CHANDIGARH PASSPORT OFFICE).

PURSHOTAM OHRI
N Jun 25, 2011 by
rajusarin

wat needs to be done for re-issue of passport, with in 3yrs of expiry, i am a govt servant, previous online appointment was taken by reference no.11-1427918, appointment ID was10000004404011 for 11/4/2011 at 1-00p.m.as i did not recd no objection certificate from my employer i could not appear...plz guide me by an email. online appointment site is not accessable
waiting for ur reply
raju sarin
N Jun 25, 2011 by
rajusarin

i am govt servant n i m applying for re issue of passport within 3yrs of expiry.i took n appointment by an appointment ID 1OOOOOO44040411 on11/4/11 at 1.oo p.m but due to delay in receiving NOC from my deptt i could not make it. now upon receiving NOC i want to apply, i was told its possible only online for chandigarh region and i was trying the site is not accessible...plz guide wat to do.????
waiting for a prompt response

Chandigarh Passport Office - not getting online for new registration