Chopra Consultants - UK VISA FRAUD, CHEAT - BEWARE

Shanta Kumar
Chopras FRAUD FAKE DOCUMENTS CHEATING caught by the UK Government!This company had been carrying on its clandestine activities for many years with a holier than thou attitude, thinking that they were above the Law. Chopra Consultants Guaranteed Visas to students who would apply for UK Visas through their offices. In the past they have even claimed that the UK High Commission would create a separate que for their students.In fact the Chopras office would assist in the preparation of fraudulent documents, IELTS scores and fake bank statements for a COST. On my follow up visit to their office in Delhi, Mr.Chopra was very rude and arrogant, treating me as if I was the scum of the earth and was wasting his precious time.Good to know that these CHEATS, SCAM AGENTS have been THROWN out/ DISQUALIFIED as "A Trusted Student Agent of the UK Border Agency in India". Beware of these FRAUDS who claim that they can go scot free because they are British citizen.

Comments

A Aug 29, 2011 by

Best Review
chopra are fraud are threatening people to ruin their lives jaise tumhare saat pusto khatm kardunga and all these people are real fraud. i have one of my friends recording with the very mr.chopra who is threatening people who write the real truth about their real work . they are no real consultants they are agents or dalals in real terms who just work for money they refer to the university which gives them more money and try to emphasise the most. so be aware i have all the proofs to support my statement and i am no agent or competitor of yours. and anyway you are not that big organisation or business firm. you are just a dalal who have offices in big city to do dalali and nothing for which have grown a big time ego. you said you ll stop this website. do you understand what you speak and do also chopra. "you are just a dalal"

I just got to know that the Chopras have finally been caught and are blacklisted. I have been to their Ahmedabad and delhi office and they boasted of being the only corporate type company in India and so we got very impressed. i realised that they were not so professional when thye staretd dropping hints about preparing my financial docs for a fees. Luckily, i did not apply through them. But they managed to convince my friend who is now stuck in Cardiff with tons of Indian students in the classrooms doing mba and none of them are ven getting good full time jobs!! Consultants should not misguide students... we go to them with utmost faith and it is sad that they try to make money out of us.

Hi, I do not agree with your statement at all.I have visited The Chopras, Delhi for my son's admission.They were very helpful and supportive.I have personally interacted with Mr. Chopra and Mrs.Chopra.They have guided me in my son's admission from shortlisting universities to applications to getting his visa.My son is now happily studying at the Lancaster University.From my experience I feel that The Chopras are very authentic, ethical and professional organization.Before my son left for UK, they helped him interact and meet with other students at their pre-departure.The numbers that turned out at the pre-departure further strengthened my belief that they are truly good at what they do!
tanishk

Hi, Akshita i am agree wtih you even i never had bad experience however you were lucky coz got chance to Meet Mr. Chopra but i never had.
as far as UK VISA FRAUD concern i dont think it will make any difference for them as they always do genuin job. it would have affacted few other consultants who give gauaranteed aboout admission and then they do whatever they can do either its legal or illegal.

guys in japanees term if you want to go on a road then ask to whom who already travelled.

Enjoy
D
Chopra

Dear Shantakumar,

We have become aware of your posting on this website regarding our services.
The Chopras visa rejection rate for UK in the past 12 months has been 0.114 % and this has been confirmed by the BHC. By the way check out the UKBA website (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/), The Chopras are very much part of the TSA; or perhaps you would like to call the British High Commission, if you need the number we will be happy to give it to you.

Better still, show yourself, give us your contact details and let us deal with this face to face and not as some smoky hidden and false figure.

The Company has never in its history of 15 years mis-counseled, dealt with fake documents, cooked stories or otherwise misled students and parents. This is the reason why the company enjoys a pre- eminent space in the market and boasts a client list including the who’s who of India.

The accusations that you have made in your post are fraudulent, malicious and defamatory. Our system does not show you as a client; all students are assigned an independent ID and a comprehensive record is maintained for counseling and contact.

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A PLANT OR A PLANT OF AN AGENT WHO IS PRACTICING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSING THE CHOPRAS OF. THE PLACEMENT OF THE AGENT ADVERTISEMENT DIRECTLY BELOW YOUR COMMENT IS SUSPICIOUS TO SAY THE LEAST IF NOT DOWNRIGHT OBVIOUS.

Dear Shailesh Shah,

You state that you have been to the Delhi and Ahmedabad offices if so please let us have your student id as you do not exist in our student records which by the way are comprehensive.

Your accusations regarding preparing financial documents for the fee are so far off the mark that they are liable for action on the grounds of fraudulent and defamatory and malicious

THE CHOPRAS HAVE NEVER EVER “OFFERED ANY STUDENT OR PARENT TO PREPARE FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS FOR A FEE”. In fact they refuse to entertain students/parent who even hint at such a “practices”. These probably end up going to the “Agents” who seem to be behind this malicious message.
As for Cardiff, it is one of many Universities that The Chopras counsel for, in fact they counsel for all universities. Look up the RAE Rankings to see how high Cardiff score, Richie Rich or students partying are their business and not the concern of the The Chopras. For every 1 such students there are another 20 students in the library.

You have obviously had a bad experience; and are a vocal exception. The Company's motto is to treat people like you as a learning example and train or identify dis-functional staff, if people like you are vocal ;unless your an agent trying to de-frame or have vested interest.

"The Chopras"

Hello...
well i am a new applicant for studying abroad and want a fair guidance regarding The Chopra's. I can't figure it out what is true.
Please help!!! It's urgent...Give some other consultant's reference if required...please..!!
Thanx a ton in advance...
Shivani

Go for The Chopras! They are the best in the business! But please hurry up as you are already late.

the chopra are really creating fraud by giving false information. I had applied through the chopras AHMEDABAD, GUIDED FRAUDLY BY KOMAL ONE OF THEIR money eating AGENT. I HAD ASKED HER AROUND 5 times whether university of wales have banking specialisation AND she said yes and she even made fill a form which said banking ( this note is spcially for MR.CHOPRA I AM NOT AN AGENT BUT A STUDENT ) BUT when i went to university to enroll i just discovered that there is no banking course, right now i am in uk and i challenge chopra i am not hiding and making comments but i will come directly sue them for their wrong information. i would warn chopra the reason being what i am writing hear has all the documents to support my statement. for some people it might seem just a specialisation issue but we bloody spend so much money more importantly our career depends on it.

WILL SUE IN THE COURT CHOPRA (AND KOMAL)

do not go to chopras

the cheat even they'll beat around the bush rather than coming to the point right away.
D
krazzy9

This is complete bullshit & some notorious agent has scribbled this out of jealousy...the chopras are have always been trusted agents of UKBA & they will always be so not only for UKBA but also with other embassy's of other Countries they represent...CREDIT GOES TO THEIR GENUINENESS...my 6 batch-mates have applied & all have got a place in top ranked Universities of UK without any hassle.It would just cause a visit to make the difference of HOW GENUINE & NICE STAFF THEY HAVE.
A Feb 10, 2011 by
dipesh290_jirs@yahoo.com

you are one of the agents
also i guess
N Feb 18, 2011 by
Anurag000

Hey guys.. I have sent the application to there for NZ universities. plz lemme know, will they process it in the right way or not?
N Apr 19, 2011 by
vikag

Guys Guys Guys There is a confusion THE CHOPRAS AND CHOPRA CONSULTANTS ARE TWO DIFFERENT FIRMS ..
N May 2, 2011 by
dipesh_bothra

I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE FALSE RUMORS I HAVE SPREAD ABOUT CHOPRA CONSULTANCY. IT WAS MY MISTAKE THAT I DIDNT CHECK THE FORM PROPERLY BEFORE APPYING. SO I REALLY REGRET FOR THE SAME . I PARDON MR CHOPRA AND THEIR GROUP FOR PUTTING WRONG CHARGES AGAINST THEM. THEY ARE QUITE GENUINE IN THEIR FIELD.
D May 7, 2011 by
shekharmeno

I disagree i went to chopras bangalore and the staff has always been happy to help i got valuable advice from them which helped me confirm a university... i dont think they process false documents for a fee infact they dont even charge a fee for students applying to the uk. i think this complaint was made by someone who wants to defame the chopras

carry on the good work guys
N May 10, 2011 by
stopthefraudchopras

the chopras are a big time fraud see they make their own id and post good things for themselves through their agents such as komal harwani(9909966553) and her boyfriend at chopras you can see the complainer and the apoligizer have both different ids with a minor difference so that they look alike . they have made the id themselves with the persons name by putting _ in between the complainer name and making a fake id. if she thinks she is so right she is true why cant she face the person with her own name guys be aware of this frauds how is this possible people go ask ask he chopras i have given the no. people please call her and ask her whether she is truel...
N May 22, 2011 by

stop them
A Jun 22, 2011 by
dilip789456

this is a fucking consultant i came by chopras to UK the told ma university is good and i selected it . but my college is worst and i lost ma studies and life because of chopras, they will brainwash us . so please don't go for chopras . before selecting universities please check ranking and placement and join, dont join in universities which Councillor prefers .. Save Life Don't Visit Chopras
D Jun 30, 2011 by
dolly789

i went to the chopras with my friends and they were great. They were very helpful and courteous. I am now studying at university along with my friend and have infact got myself and internship as well. I disagree with the views stated. It looks to me like tis is a case of personal grudge.

Chopra Consultants - UK VISA FRAUD, CHEAT - BEWARE