CIBIL - Incorrect personal details in my CIBIL Report [Resolved]

Subramaniam Senthil Kumar

I applied for a Home Loan in State Bank of India. SBI did a CIBIL report enquiry, and they said that there an overdue of Rs. 4,293 shown in my account and hence the loan cannot be processed.

When I checked the report, the Date of Birth, Phone numbers, Pan card and Passport details are mentioned wrong in that. So, I told SBI that the report is not mine but they asked me to contact CIBIL.

Then, I contacted CIBIL, they asked me to buy a copy of the CIBIL report.
I send them a DD of Rs.142/- and bought the report. The report again had the same wrong information. When enquired, they said that the details are updated by Bank and they do not have any control over it and I have to get it rectified with the banks who updated it.

I can contact the bank to correct the balance details or the account details. But, which bank can correct my date of birth and pan card details in my CIBIL report ?

This is a clear negligence by CIBIL personnel.

My CIBIL Control number is 419322600 and Member id shown in the report is ZZ99981004.

Looking forward for an immediate response from you, as my home loan process has been halted because of this.

Thanks and Regards,
Senthil Kumar

Had to retrieve the account details and go to the bank and get those details not relating to me, deleted from CIBIL. SBI pulled a new CIBIL report and it was clean in that.

Comments

sir, namashcar, my name is Avtar singh S/O s. Surjit singh member id BS00061850 and control no 42, 53, 62, 846, income tax id AMWPS9451R. i had taken a loan from citi corp maruti finance limited in september 2002 . i had given full & final payment of Rs 21500/- on 31/1/2009 to citi bank recovery branch at patiala punjab. till today WRITTEN OFF IS NOT REMOVED TILL 16/3/2010 MANY TIMES I HAD GIVEN complaint given to citi bank at toll free number, sir aap kipa karke yeh batian eh written off cibil me se remove hoga ya nahi thanks

CIBIL - Incorrect personal details in my CIBIL Report